• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] PrlOTS | VanillaMap | Tibia 8.6 | Start on Saturday - 03.03.2018 - 18:00 CET

PRLOts

Solutions
Reaction score
Greeting's Otland Members!
I would like to invite you to PrlOTS, lets make VanillaMap great again!

PrlOTS Informations:
  • Server starts: 3.03.2018, 18:00
  • Server active: 24/7
  • IP: prlots.pl
  • Client: Custom
  • Port: 7171
  • Dedicated Host: Warsaw
  • Protection Level: 50
  • Custom Edited VanillaMap (Karmia)
  • Removed teleports (RPG-Pvp World)
  • All Gifts (Item Shop) you can get in game, by paying and buying via sms shop you support server development and maintenance. Thank you!
For more informations and tutorials visit our youtube channel!

Experience Stages:
1-15 = 35x
16-30 = 25x
31-50 = 15x
51-150 = 4x
151-600 = 3x
601-800 = 2x
801-999+ = 1x

Magic & Skill Rates

Magic Rate: 6x

Skill Rate: 10x
Loot Rate: 2x

Features:
*Vanilla Map, custom edits + new towns
*New monsters
*New spells
*New items
*New bosses

*New quests

Click to check Commands
House Commands:

!buyhouse
!leavehouse
!sellhouse
aleta sio
aleta som
aleta grav

tłoo.png

Last edited:
wow vanilla map xd nice ots hopefully it will bring many players xD.
can u make in donate shop payments by bank/paypal/paysafecard etc? because I see only sms payment right now.
elfbot is allowed here?

wow vanilla map xd nice ots hopefully it will bring many players xD.
can u make in donate shop payments by bank/paypal/paysafecard etc? because I see only sms payment right now.
elfbot is allowed here?

Hey brother, sure there will be payment system for whole world. After 1/2 days don't worry! I also hope that Vanilla style will come back! Peace

pozdro.png

www.prlots.pl

Hello!

This weekend, 9/03/2018 - 11/03/2018, I clean database

By Sunday, the server will be set to PVP-Enfo mode, and one account created.

The account name and password will be set to 1/1, there will be 4 professions and multilogging on the character.

What do I want to get through this?

At this point on the server is a big mess with mvlami, skills etc., and creating only 4 professions with optimal skills will be able to check the balance and pvp that is on the server in a reliable way.

In addition, I want to provide you with entertainment, who will feel like postponed this weekend on the map of Karmi in the style of Thais War OTS'ów I invite you. The tests will probably start from 230 Lvla (Pt), 400 Lvle (Sb), 600+ (Nd).

I hope, as soon as possible, to embrace the engine, improve the bugs and check in the battle or manage to "easy" way out the server. How will we do it, we will do a complete restart, the points will be returned and PrlOTS will flop on low-rate.

Everything will come out in the laundry, best regards!

START: 9/03/2018, TIME: 18:00

It just startet passwords 1/1, Tibia 8.6, War Karmia!

Tibia : 8.6
prlots.pl

Or use custom client from www.prlots.pl

Back