• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][PvP-Enforced] Realm of War 8.54

Saint

Reaction score
IP: 81.219.175.71
Port: 7171
Client: 8.54
Server Type: PvP-Enforced
Map: edited from SimpleOT. If RoW will get more players I'll think about custom map.

Starting at level 10 with basic equipment and spells. The higher level you get, the more spells you can use. Furthermore you can buy addons or items to make your character stronger. For every kill you're being rewarded with 5 platinum coins.

To make game more balanced, you cannot have level less than 10. Also, you cannot kill player with the same IP. If you do so, you'll be instantly killed. I hope this will stop players who play unfair. :thumbup:

Altough this is a Polish server I invite players from all countries. News are being posted in English so there will be no problems with comunication between me and foreign players.

If you have any sugestions, use our forums. You can be sure that every thread will be treated seriously (except dumb propositions like making items with 1000 atk :blink: ).

See you on Realm of War!

PS. I'm looking for tutors and gamemasters. Please, contact me in-game or via PM on OtLand.

Yesterday server was down for few hours, because of some technical issues. Now everything is fixed and works as it should. :thumbup:

Sorry for inconvenience.
See you on RoW!

STaff

Hello im interested

Name = Travis Deisher

Pos = God/Admin

Skill = Anything that needs done i can do it all including mapping,scripting, and many others.

Hello im interested

Name = Travis Deisher

Pos = God/Admin

Skill = Anything that needs done i can do it all including mapping,scripting, and many others.
He doesn't look thrustworthy he only got 2 posts he says he can do everything but he should show you something.

Back