• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France]Ranger's Arcani |NEW CLASS|BETA|FULL CUSTOM|

Exp rate

• Constant x1

Votes: 93 44.5%
  • Low stage

Votes: 79 37.8%
  • Other

Votes: 37 17.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvanesti

Reaction score
Ra_Logo.png

Welcome adventure hunters!
History of our lands goes back far to the times, when the Gods walked on Earth. Yes... Gods, beautiful in their simplicity, beautiful in their strength and wisdom. There was 4 of them, born from woman who disappeared without a trace. In time, they started to distinguish themselves from our ancestors. They taught, led the armies and always won. But in time brothers grew apart. They struggled for power. They were marked already in theirs mother's womb. Eldest, Turost, disgusted with chaos left his brothers to never return. Nenkul, who commanded the elements wasn't strong enough, to defeat his brother, ruler or darkness. Following the footsteps of his older kin, split himself into three to vanish into depths of oceans, tunnels in earth and flames.

God born of darkness desired overwhelming power to rule over our forefathers lands and over themselves. His soul became so evil and dark, that his actions were so much more cruel and ominous. He turned cities into dust, bravery into fear, life into death... When all the hope was lost, somewhere from dark clouds, from within ashes arose a young man. He had nothing but worn-out staff and white robe. Then the will to fight arose once again in our acenstors. He was youngest of brothers, Aran. With the handful of our forefathers, he rushed into unknown. He turned everything which was evil into dust, until he reached the creator of darkness himself. How great of an event that was. Youth begun the unending battle.

He was much smaller than his adversary, but his strenght and bravery was second to none. He blocked his opponents attacks with his staff just to counter attack. According to ancestors, from far away it seemed like a giant storm that combined light of day and night. The battle lasted for years. Ancestors lived in constant fear and uncertainty. New generations came to observe the fight for their future.. At long last, came the day that was later called "rath", the path. That day the gods moved away from our lands.

They moved away so much, that nobody was able to see nor hear the sounds of war. Name of God of darkness became forbidden to use, it faded from lips and pages of history to be forgotten. Similiar to the lands, which without their rulers, became deserted.

12.png

2.png

4.png

10.png

11.png

13.png

8.png

9.png

7.png

1.png

3.png

3.png

Beta is now OPEN!
Server is free to play and NOT PAY2WIN.
Keep in mind this is a BETA and we are focused on fixing bugs. If you have any ideas or suggestions please write in discord.

Click in discord link to join server:
Discord: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Server features:
-3 basic vocations: Hunter, Mercenary, Mage, at level 15 they can become: Shooter, Grenadier, Paladin, Warrior, Occultist or Elementalist
-HUGE custom map

-accurate statistics of our character
um2x85I.png
-dynamically updated bestiary
In our bestiary we can see how much health, exp, elemental resistance and loot statistic based on the number of monsters we have killed so far. It updates after every kill.
rXkW5Ev.png
-market with reoffer system
jIZsHlZ.png
-rune system
You can get up to 5 and try to make runic word.
hqFSSXL.png
-custom npc dialogs
bWNbZ5o.png
-custom monsters
-custom items
-crates system
-mystery quests
-autoloot system

We are still working on:
-guild system
-ranking system
-task system & hunting buffs

Wiki - Items

Click in discord link to join server:
Discord: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Last edited:
This looks really neat. Can you explain a bit about the skill tree and all of the other new custom stuff?

Stop teasing, bring it online now! :) You guys have been under development for a while, don't you think it's time for this server to see the world? xD

This looks really neat. Can you explain a bit about the skill tree and all of the other new custom stuff?
Hello Tewebag!
At the beginning you will choose between 3 starting vocations: hunter, mage or mercenary. After leaving the beginners island and reaching level 15 you will be able to promote. As a mage you can become an occultist who has the ability to heal and use ice and death spells to damage your foes. The other option for a mage is to become an Elementalist who uses a big variety of energy, fire and earth spells. As a hunter you can become a Grenadier who fights along his beastly companion and throws bombs and granades. The second option is to become a Shooter who is able to set up powerfull traps. As a Mercenary you can become a Paladin who is an unbreakable tank reflecting the damage dealt with his shield. The other choice is to become a Warrior who uses a double handed weapon and has life steal capabilities. I know its pretty much vague, but i hope it will help you with the understanding of our server.

Last edited:
Stop teasing, bring it online now! :) You guys have been under development for a while, don't you think it's time for this server to see the world? xD
Hey SpookieGamer!
There is still plenty of things to translate and test, but we are doing our best to progress fast :)

Looks epic but if the server is based in polish im killing myself

Looks epic but if the server is based in polish im killing myself
The server was originally made in polish but its being translated and it will be avaible in english soon.

I show u all Skill Tree:
Basic hunter spells, Grenadier and Shooter
XeIeMbn.jpg
MmBpAVY.jpg
mGI6K6w.jpg

Basic Mecenary spells, Warrior and Paladin
OYV6pld.jpg
bhNLtet.jpg
UytjIjg.jpg

Basic Mage spells, Occultist Death and Ice
NEDv6dk.jpg
9X6o66I.jpg
lFY99Na.jpg

And Elementalist Fire, Energy and Earth :)
e1aeEZI.jpg
CRtpbWQ.jpg
pVsdlI8.jpg

And last Passives for all Classes
3FBokTu.jpg

Last edited:
I encourage everyone to take part in the testing, its a very unique server with features that i've never seen before. Im sure it will be interesting the test them out! :D

Very good server and the fact that they're translating everything to English is Awesome!
I got to test this out a weeks ago and i gotta say its a really unique experience and i loved it even tho at the time i had trouble understanding most of the NPC Dialogues because some were in polish.

The Dungeons are sorry for the wording but FUCKING AWESOME,
The Bosses are INSANE and extremely hard which makes it just more of a challenge!

10/10 Would recommend the server to everyone.

Best RPG experience you can get from Tibia in years. Absolutely astonishing work!
10/10 everyone should give it a try without a doubt.

Been following this project since the early stages. I've played it multiple times and I've got to say that it's really unique, one of a kind. There are many cool and interesting features that you won't find anywhere else.
If you want an awesome RPG experience then you should give it a shot. :)

Interesting the proposal of this server, I will look forward to open beta.

Server Map :)
16174649_1251139014967723_5938755472483712842_n.png

And i start make a Ranger's Arcani Wiki - Items

New Eq window :)
fndO8b2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back