• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] Real-Draconia 20x exp stages working SSA!. v7.6 ONLINE!

Oh no yes. Its my next server don't play here or you will be hacked. GL :p

Well. To be honest, it IS your server.

Because:

• Threadstarter used exactly the same screens you had once on ONE of your servers.
  • You get 5 Arrows for exevo con, and 5 bolts --> only your servers got that
  • [GERMANY] - says it all, like 3 of your servers where hosted there. Funny is only the thing that you live in PL.

the only missing thing is that you write "Burst arrows are working perfect like RL Tibia"

I smell a fail server again, rather don't start there and waste time on an another legendary "chaosb" server.

Peace

Edit: Oh, and the Screenshots on your Homepage are the same as on Nogovaot too. This pics with the char "End". Have a nice day

So don't play. First it was my server with that screens and i turn it off because 5 ppls was playing.

Why was the server first [GERMANY] and suddenly [Poland]?

Oh, of course, you bought a new root in Poland. or wait wait, you use now your 2nd computer which has 8gb ram

Back