• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] {ReAl OtS} ..::ViNgEr::.. NO BULLSHIT 25/8 online (8.4+)

Which proposition exp rates is the best in your opinion? (Propositions below)

• Proposition 1)

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Proposition 2)

Votes: 21 30.0%
  • Proposition 3)

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • Proposition 4)

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • Proposition 5)

Votes: 10 14.3%

• Total voters
Mista Bogey said:
why does your sig say 25/8 when theres only 24 hours in a day and 7 hours a week?
He's being sarcastic gowsh.. u.u
I like rates number 2.

I would love to play on OTS which has got:
1) identical real tibia map
2) fast exp at the beggining, but on 150~ the fast exp finishes and starts exp x5<just like on softcores>
3) with fast growing skills, without trainers
4) with normal stairhopping, NOT! the one with exhaust
5) all in all it could be just like softcores before the latest update<adding exhaust for stairhopping and buffs>

Choose it!

We would consider all your proposition posted in this thread :)

But remember that is not easy to make everyone happy ^^
If think it's quite completed real map about 91 MB + (100% real map it almost inpossible thing to do)

We wanted to make server that will be difrent than these which are currently online (for example SoftCores - high rates etc.) I mean we put more on real tibia not for hardcore experience rates, but last decision belongs to you.

proposition 3 isn't fun lvl 400s. 1 is the best because it will be more real tibia then whit lvl 200 max.

PS: DONT CHANGE IT TO 8.4+ LET IS STAY 7.6

alot of people are looking for a good exp stage ot 7.6 and this can be one of it;)

Last edited:
Currently we have a little problems but no metter what OTS will run :)
My friend is designing a new website layout but it isnt done yet, so we add it later.. Now server need REALY PRO tibia player, who have done many quest and can help me to understand some things.. You can choose payment or something else for helping :)

OTS VERSION FOR SURE 8.4+ (not lower)

Full Nargor quest already done ;) we search player who have min 200+ lvl on real tibia, 300+ will be exelent to help in OT

Post your ideas or wishes, that you have never saw on servers with Real Maps, and you want to see it :)

Beacouse of technical problems server start is delayed to 3-5 june. We are realy sorry..

\\Tarjei

Back