• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Real-War 7.4 | PVP-Enforced

Looks like you need some good working client since you fucked up ur own

I think it's repaired now. First post updated with new client.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Client available to download in website also.

Last edited:
first 2 things what i noticed. paladins have power bolts... hitting 80-100s..? i have 395 hp and all they have to do for it is press atk... kinda boring and anoying.. second thing is you can't do shit when you side step? no uh,manafluid or sd so sidesteps here are useless.. can you fix this?

and ot just closed.

Everyone knows what happened. Ok reopening it.

Don't play this shit i didnt wanted to make for him anti bot client he ddosed me instead...

Not about client, it's personal matter with 53701688. Too long story.

Server Online!

ddos = lame.

and again i ask you are you gonna fix the sidestep + palas?

and again its not even online-,-

assasinho come with your team on realera. we need good pvpers to fight and its anti bot client

assasinho come with your team on realera. we need good pvpers to fight and its anti bot client

tbh im not able to setup any team anymore. if i play a highrate ot ill probaly join others. people where i used to team with got to old or started to quit:/
i'd love to start but im also a lazy ass... died by a dragon and lost all so i stop'd tryingXD

nameless? i heard you lost war on tibianic, you can start here for fun

everyone saw tibianic lr as last ot, so there gone.
and it learned me to be carefull with who you team upXD

yea well in big teams its always char lovers, i guess you mean that?
. in realera u need 4/5 good pvpers and you can rule ot
its anti bot client also you dont have to bother fighting against bots

Back