• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Rook War - Noob War Server [8.60] [BETA] [Free SMS SHOP]

Kubakos

Solutions
Reaction score
General Informations:
Name: Rook War​
Ip: RookWar.net​
Port: 7171​
Client: Tibia 8.60​
Server Type: Noobwar Hardcore​
Playability:
Start on 13 lvl with standard noobwar equipements and skills matched for each vocation.​
Maximal level is 60.​
When you die you keep all your skills and equipement, you lose only experience.​
Systems:
Skulls System:
White Skull: 50 frags​
Green Skull: 150 frags​
Yellow Skull: 400 frags​
Red Skull: 1000 frags​
Black Skull: 2000 frags​
Addon Bonus:
Each addon has got his own bonuses. Please check the "Addon Bonus" page on our website.​
Hunted List:
If you want kill someone but you need help you can put a prize on his head.​
How to use : !hunt [nick], [prize] :​
Example: !hunt Mark, 120000​
Minimum prize is 50k [50 000 gp]​
Frag Reward:
For killing players you get Marijuanas. When you reach 100 Marijuanas you can speak to NPC Rasta and change them for 25 green eggs (gives experience after use) or you can sell them to NPC Gardener for 1 crystal coin.​
Own Trainers:
No more waste of time for searching a free Training Room. With this system every players have their own Training Room.​
Automatic Events:
- Team war event (blue team vs red team)​
- Rush​
- Firestorm​
- Zombie Infection​
Those event will be accessible on our server. More info about them soon on our website.​
Random Player Reward:
Every 6 hours one random online player will get one random reward.​
Map:
Full edited Rookgard map, with 13 mini temples (!t 1 - !t 13).​
North of rookgard temple​
wejscie.png
Waterfall​
wodospad.png
Desert for Open Battles​
obdesert.png
Marijuana Plantation​
marijuan.png
Quest Room​
questroom.png
Cart Quest​
cartquest.png
Noob Annihilator​
annihi.png
Training Room​
solotrain.png
Beta Test Server:
We launch beta test server with Free SMS SHOP for all because we want be sure everything is perfect for the official start.​
The beta test server starts on wednesday 30 of march at 20:00.​
We hope that you will be helpfull and you will report bugs.​
For official start I will make a graphical presentation.​

Thanks mate!

izu3zS7.png

Today i added Rush Event (red team vs blue team). That took a little time, it was hard to find an working script but finally i did it.
If you want know more about Rush Event please visit this link : http://rookwar.net/?subtopic=rush

Last edited:
98eCf6c.png

Today i added Zombie Event, you can find more informations in this link : RookWar.net - Zombie
I invite everyone to register your accoun, the beta test server starts in 3 days!

Last edited:
4pUUuAl.png

Today i've added the last event i wanted to, FireStorm event. More info in this link : RookWar.net - Firestorm
In plans, today I want to add cigarette system, !bug report command and finish the last quests.

We've added too Donate button on our website, if someone would like to help us to buy otservlist.org countdown for the official RookWar start. Every person who will donate and contact me, will have 2x more points then our website offer for the official RookWar start!

Refresh,
Today I made last fixes on the server. We are now ready for beta tests! We hope for big interest from Your side.
If you have few propositions or any questions please comment here I answer as soon as possible.
Greetings.

Start beta test today at 20:00! We have already 300 + accounts, i invite everyone!

IUDSrd6.png

First day of beta test is behind us. We are really thankfull for your help. Today at 16:00 we did an update and fixed all reported bugs. Enjoy +120 online players.
PEEuUJJ.jpg

Today we reached 200 players online. We are really thankfull for the interesst from players side. Together we create the best war ots even exist. I invite you to play.
lWWbY3z.jpg

Back