• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Shadonia RL-map 8.4

there was lag and server went down what is goin' on ? ;o

we can login to account but not to game also website doesnt work

One of my staff-members had the great honor of making the server crash when i was out for the night, anyhow.. His name is "Bug" & "Bug Tester" so he just did what he was told.

It's on and going.. forever..

This has been fixed! Thanks for pointing it out tho! I'm working on the OT along the way, lol.

I see you got a 10/10 in updating ;) Keep the great work up!
Hope this server will be better than SoftCores lol.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

GM you could do sometimes map update,cuz it sux when on frosts hunting 7 players at one moment ;p also you could add yalahar with infernalist =D

GM you could do sometimes map update,cuz it sux when on frosts hunting 7 players at one moment ;p also you could add yalahar with infernalist =D

Stuff is about to get updated! No worries, but i ain't that kind of guy that updates and restarts the map just cuz adding 1 more draggy to ankh;> I'm doing big releases, big updates.

Hosting this server under Poland won't get a lot of people, their lack of English and bitch ass ugly behavior really scares the shit out of people.

My suggestion is host it somewhere else, like Sweden, USA, Spain, or stuff, other than Poland, Brazil, and Mexico.

Back