• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] Sinteria World / Without SMS Shop / RPG-FUN 8.60 TOTALLY REVAMPED 27.10 START

Waste time i think a lot of bugs (at start can buy wand of voodo for 4k and sell for 4.4k lol) people have 100cc at 100lv ms/ed sdking dls and get profit 500sd/20cc :eek: some monsters hit too much (lizard legionnare hit ~300 with spear) vampire headshoot 30lv at start (he just came to you and 1hit) lizard zaogun deal 500 damage (SINGLE) meele and can double meele (bug on this version tibia) exp is rat-->rot-->drag-->dl till 150lv 2 days war and server end you need wait 5 seconds to push player (LOL?) 90% people on server bot afk only 1/4 of them get jail/ban yeah 1/4 of them are ~40lvls GoGo Zduna+Aiven team get 150lv and fight fast without jail haha (only one normal team on ot cuz zduna invite aiven's friends to guild because he was veeery scared he cry he cant exp on dl vorash and 4 people pk team kill him and his mates wtf) If u wanna join and get bored of getting 100lv with 109301932012931093019321 cc's and only botting 24/7 no fight (atm 1 team) or fight 1-2 day without any fun its ots for you!

Waste time i think a lot of bugs (at start can buy wand of voodo for 4k and sell for 4.4k lol) people have 100cc at 100lv ms/ed sdking dls and get profit 500sd/20cc :eek: some monsters hit too much (lizard legionnare hit ~300 with spear) vampire headshoot 30lv at start (he just came to you and 1hit) lizard zaogun deal 500 damage (SINGLE) meele and can double meele (bug on this version tibia) exp is rat-->rot-->drag-->dl till 150lv 2 days war and server end you need wait 5 seconds to push player (LOL?) 90% people on server bot afk only 1/4 of them get jail/ban yeah 1/4 of them are ~40lvls GoGo Zduna+Aiven team get 150lv and fight fast without jail haha (only one normal team on ot cuz zduna invite aiven's friends to guild because he was veeery scared he cry he cant exp on dl vorash and 4 people pk team kill him and his mates wtf) If u wanna join and get bored of getting 100lv with 109301932012931093019321 cc's and only botting 24/7 no fight (atm 1 team) or fight 1-2 day without any fun its ots for you!
always you can go to shadow and get bored of getting 500 lvl with 100x 109301932012931093019321 cc's, mega warmodes for 100 frags and you wont find any bot on shadow. If you dont see its not orsh where all ppl got 200 lvl in one day, 5000cc, and they can spaming ue on "battles". !bless spamming ue !bless spamming ue. Or if you dont like newest tibia version you can play premiera one week > narvia one week > enemia 1 week > premiera >etc etc

Or i can stop play and wait till new rpg start? I told xortezo 2 weeks before sinteria release to check loot-rate he told me that its good and people wont get 100CC in one day YEAH? I have 70cc in dp +20cc loot with 2 deads on rs (each dead i lose 10cc-20cc) at 95lv... There is one BIG team fight they exp everyday atm if u have lower level than 50 with you all team u dont have chance to fight ;]

Cant atm got black skull rs is 2 days bs is 1.5 month good ;d and i dont like ots where u need wait 5 seconds to push player haha

nice rpg server ppl got cash from diging scarab coins, every hunt is profit and already 150s in 1 week there will be 200s+ lvls running arround. veri rpg

thats why 8.6 suck balls even with 2x exp its too fast since as soon as u take lvl 100 first or with few other players u got all good resps free. Its even more orshabaal server than highrates that are ending with 2x exp since there is playing like 500 players and there is no exp spawn free. I wouldnt mind if exp on sinteria was 0.5x, would be probably more rpg and its all about cavebotting anyway.

thats why 8.6 suck balls even with 2x exp its too fast since as soon as u take lvl 100 first or with few other players u got all good resps free. Its even more orshabaal server than highrates that are ending with 2x exp since there is playing like 500 players and there is no exp spawn free. I wouldnt mind if exp on sinteria was 0.5x, would be probably more rpg and its all about cavebotting anyway.

True but when u think later everyone will be 150+ and that ziemionek will not be much higher then others for sure and after it war begin

idk why most of ppl think rpg = 50 lvl in 2 years, its normal one nolife making pg with ue and he got 150 in 3 days, meybe he know all map and good resps.

Back