• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Swevolutions, Custom client, Now online!

Wavoz

Oldschooler
Reaction score
~Ip~: swev.net
~Port~: 7171
~Client~: Custom client
~Uptime~: 24/7
~Hosted in~: Poland, on a dedicated server with 100 mbits Internet connection.
~Website~:
~Exp rate~: starting with 350x, ending with 1x
~Map~: Heavily modified Evolutions
~Runes~: Infinited runes, custom runes like manarune.
~Loot rate~: 4x
~Server type~: Pvp-Rpg.
~Skills & Magic rates~: 50x Skill and 30x Magic.

More Features:
~Poi Quest~
~Annihilator~
~Balanced vocations~
~Custom items~
~Addons system (rl tibia)~
~Custom monsters~
~custom quests~

Custom Client: [url=http://www.upload.ee/files/3439886/Swevolutions.rar.html]UPLOAD.EE - Swevolutions.rar - Download

I saw a lot of fuss in the exhibition room, if you are not listed with the legends, don't be sad, i just couldn't remember all the people, that doesn't mean you are not part of the legends.
Send me a story to remember you with your in-game name, real name, location and outfit and you will be added there in the future.
asd.png

Last edited:
what do you need to be a "legend" xD
I also dont see, Japannesse, Miras Tard, Palabupe, Spooky, Dunder Morfar, Zybro, Icey and many more, or only the TRPS could be legends? xD

There was like 2-3 screen full of more people, they just didn't fit on this screen :p

Why does the website say that the server is coming down if you barely started the thread yesterday?

Well its give me some nostalgic and some urgue to watch swev old videos when I see all those name, certainly i was a noob when i started playing swev, there were i learnt how to play tibia and some basics of pvp with the time i became better but not as good as this legends. I spend almost 2 years playing swev and anothers 2 playing the swev-like servers. I really miss it :<

Lol at the website:

Welcome to
Servername
Your slogan goes here

Lmao

I will give it a try :p

- - - Updated - - -

dude could you allow to put " ' " on the names because my name in swev always is Loki'seven

- - - Updated - - -

I've been playing your server for some minutes, I love the map! are almost the same as rufus' swev. the things i dislike are the fact that "exori gran mort" is stronger than "exevo gran mas mort". I hope you can solve that. The server look great i hope it will have much people!

this is ridiculous, if you guys can't handle having a swev server then don't start it from the beginning...

also from seeing what you wrote i'm quit sure you didn't map a shit there so don't take credits for any of that please...

You are mistaken in any aspect, these people on screen are 'creatures' dedicated to old swevolution legends, they are not counted as players, record on otservlist was captured before the database reset i had due bug. I do not use any donations on this server, the current acc looks set up because its temporary solution. My website/acc got messed up and couldn't be put up again, i put new AAC up so people could play while i fix the old AAC. You don't have any idea how many log in tries i got while i was fixing this server. Doing everything for the peple, besides it is bit rude to come and advertise your server on other people threads.

You are mistaken in any aspect, these people on screen are 'creatures' dedicated to old swevolution legends, they are not counted as players, record on otservlist was captured before the database reset i had due bug. I do not use any donations on this server, the current acc looks set up because its temporary solution. My website/acc got messed up and couldn't be put up again, i put new AAC up so people could play while i fix the old AAC. You don't have any idea how many log in tries i got while i was fixing this server. Doing everything for the peple, besides it is bit rude to come and advertise your server on other people threads.
Judging by his grammar, ignorance and name (jo31_99) i can tell that this guy is another one of these egyptian wannabies. He shouldnt even bother posting here.

Regards, Joinz.

Last edited:
cant create a account?

{$path}/index.php/account/register.php does not exist.

If you clicked the link on forum, it was bit outdated i believe, i changed the site name recently. Go register directly on site, or try this Swevolutions

Join the fun today - swev.net

First Annihilator Quest
a1.png

a2.png

a3.png

I'm curious to know who you were broadcasting the "congratulations" message to since the only four players online were of course the ones at Annihilator? o.0

Pretty nice server I must say, it's a good timekiller while I wait for Pandera to come back online (that's IF it comes back). Got a few bugs here and there but no big issues so far. :)

I'm curious to know who you were broadcasting the "congratulations" message to since the only four players online were of course the ones at Annihilator? o.0
To cure your curiosity, there were 10 players online at that time :)
No need to mock me, mockingbird :p

Back