• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] [Tibia 10.97 - 10.99] Pandorum - New edition!

Kubakos

Solutions
Reaction score
zapowiedzeng.png

----------
Links:
Create Account: Createaccount - Pandorum.eu
Discord: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

why not use eng in the site? :/
also, what map is? I can't see the photos

why not use eng in the site? :/
also, what map is? I can't see the photos

We are using english on website, only the main news is in Polish but translatet in english aswell.

This is an edited real map server with teleports for exp and quests + vip.

I don't know about those statistics, but those in-game screenshots are the exact same that were used couple of weeks ago for a server called, kingevo. Also, same shop layout?
similar shop items, with a slightly more items.

same hosting country, same tibia version, same typing style.

Seems suspicious to me but you might want to elaborate on that?

A side note: the other server didn't last longer than 24 hours.

I don't know about those statistics, but those in-game screenshots are the exact same that were used couple of weeks ago for a server called, kingevo. Also, same shop layout?
similar shop items, with a slightly more items.

same hosting country, same tibia version, same typing style.

Seems suspicious to me but you might want to elaborate on that?

A side note: the other server didn't last longer than 24 hours.

That's true, it wasn't called kingevo but real-evo and it's also my server. Unfortunatly my mapper made an amator misstake (made paradoxal teleports on map) and the server crashed like 5-6 times that's why it died fast.
It was not possible to save the server after that..

Pandorum was online for 4 months and players wanted the restart with real-evo configuration (I made strawpoll).

I knew I saw and played a similar server before. my bad about getting the name wrong.

Thank you for your explanation. And i do hope things work better for you this time around.

I knew I saw and played a similar server before. my bad about getting the name wrong.

Thank you for your explanation. And i do hope things work better for you this time around.

Thanks man, I hope so because I was really desperated ..

Back