• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Tibland 7.4 Real Map 2nd Edition ~HOT~ Old Times Custom [ START 21 MAY ]

yeah go in tibianic or RealOts where 3/4 ppl its a mc , i love this <333

yeah go in tibianic or RealOts where 3/4 ppl its a mc , i love this <333
What? You're wrong first of all.

It's like 1/2 MC on tibianic (being that it's 7.4 and you need a runemaker to play) and its usually below 1/7 MC on realots.

<3333333333!! MC is nothing like botting. <333333333

Isnt realOT gonna be like 2-3x? Cause thats just too low for me, I mean, the exp itself isnt low, but count in the fact of PL's/BR's/Mexicans (nothing against y'all) all botting, people teaming to pk a level 12, and the people just being straight up retards, the exp to me is gonna seem like .02x.

What? You're wrong first of all.

It's like 1/2 MC on tibianic (being that it's 7.4 and you need a runemaker to play) and its usually below 1/7 MC on realots.

<3333333333!! MC is nothing like botting. <333333333

Better is buy runes from other player -.- if you make runemakers, i think you use bott to made it :)
hahah tibianic 1/2 ? hahahahahahahahahhah i think you mean 1 account 7 characeter :]] its a better of this , real have 1 acc and 3 char, here you can use only 3 Mc, scrpyt still check how many acc is in 1 ip .. if you have 4 Character in 1 ip you broken a Rules and all acc is deleted :) its hard rules but ppl not botting :)

Better is buy runes from other player -.- if you make runemakers, i think you use bott to made it :)
hahah tibianic 1/2 ? hahahahahahahahahhah i think you mean 1 account 7 characeter :]] its a better of this , real have 1 acc and 3 char, here you can use only 3 Mc, scrpyt still check how many acc is in 1 ip .. if you have 4 Character in 1 ip you broken a Rules and all acc is deleted :) its hard rules but ppl not botting :)

You playing in your own server?

Im not a GM ... this is not my server i just advertis and GM give me only info :)

nah , he talk this in game, and in forum website , i just copy this and put here ;D

- - - Updated - - -

Today on 04:00 CEST server has been updated.

What new:

-Task system
-Map fixes
-Gold loot fixed
-In party you can gain more exp
-Engine fixes.

Task system (beta):
Now there is only 10 tasks:

0-50lvl:
Rotworms, orcs, minotaurs or bonebeasts

50-90:
Vampires, elf arcanists or dwarfs

90+:
Dragons, ancient scarabs or demons

This is only beta version so amount of monster to kill is only for test.
You gain exp for the tasks.
In the future we want to add more task and balance this tasks, and add more rewards like gold or even PACC?

Happy Hunting.