• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] TorgOT 8.0

seyakuroya

DevlandOT.eu
Solutions
Reaction score
WgOWuxy.png

counter.gif

The hours of the people from the torg.pl community that we had to give in in the building stages paid off - whether it'd be a server for just a few friends, or filled with hundreds of players world, we are proud of our creation. We believe that we have managed to build the most dynamic in its structure and almost non-existent complexity map possible, with new ways of area mixing to assure that the experience that we provide to the players is not only climatic, but really fun at the same time. The way we have tackled the problem of boredom in RPG trully works, so if you're a fan of the medieval atmosphere, but don't like productivity like skill improving to be too much time consuming, then you have most certainly found the perfect server for yourself.
With that said, I am honoured to announce the beginning of a new world of adventures - torgOT.pl!

Server specifics:
*IP: torgot.pl
*Port :7171
*Client: 8.0 + anty bot system.

StageExp:
1-20 x6
21-50 x4
51- 999 x3

Skills - x5
MLevel - x2
Loot - x2

Additives:
Stack system.
Tibiacast.
Task system.
Old outfits (7.6)
Many new quests.

Screens:

hlPVF31.png

lJFjlUf.png

ccxJF0j.png

8ThaPCq.png

2ifZnOp.png

vxo8ZB5.png

123.png

W6LY9vu.png

q1XlHRM.png

1A47KxO.png

nyoap8R.png

ELUpcOo.png

CRXK9xu.png

1enN4Ni.png

G99mZdL.png

2LCD4ek.png

h1ose0j.png

5f74kk51yfdc.png

worst serwer ever. hotarti is tester, and rewer is geting paid for reviews so.......

LOL JK JK BEST SERWER EVER, HOPE THERE WILL STILL BE SO MUCH BUGS

Server is great, this is my 2nd custom server i enjoyed for 2 weeks. (this is the time it took me to complete everything interesting)

Last time server lived 3 weeks. (people just got bored and left)
This server has amazing staff, but slow developers. It takes them 2 weeks to fix 10 minute script.

Map is big and looks amazing, but it felt rather annoying because there were so many teasers of areas where you can probably enter next year in that pace.

I won't join for the new launch. I don't want to get disappointed of how much this server has evolved with 5 months.

But if you haven't played on this server before, i recommend to check it out.

i have tried previous version and overall look good but the fail is because of engine
i keep my fingers crossed for your server good luck

@seyakuroya
Please answer to the posts you get. Looks like you dont give a fuck about your players opinion. Even though its not a direct question.
Defend yourself or anything. Looks unserious..

There is no need for a lot of comment, I want to show the server with the best hand, earlier problems that seemed to be quite easy, but they were really very complicated, I have no one to help with the server ; p
I had a little trouble with the engine but I fixed it, and I hope that now nothing will surprise me.

Now I have good suport, so they will help me:p

I really wish you luck but generally these custom maps don't do very well which is sad but for some reason everyone wants the same experience over and over and over again - real maps.

I really look forward to trying your server out though, i enjoy exploring new maps rather than knowing about every inch and corner of the map.

definitely i'm going to try the server because a ad is very promising and good looking map especially on screens it looks nice

people come and see what this ot will show to us!