• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Truewars.pl Points for guilds, Lottery systems, small expstage, 12.11r 19:00

Velory

Reaction score
CONTACT ICQ: 36814528 (number konkatkowy GG)

Hello from a few months I planned to take a real map server for a long time that could be a beat that was fun. Finally I succeeded, and all is well on the way that we become at the forefront of open tibia server, I want to open a network of servers from the map issued with one. Our map is not worked up, and nothing has been added some Zao, etc. I want to here was our original atmosphere. Only a few have put in the temple who will help you npcków kupywanie eg potek. On our server you will find doll addon, stamina box. And as befits the real map with us will end up sweating. That's all cordially invite guilds interested in playing on our network of servers that arises. There are, of course, POINTS to the guild more about them in the "Points for Guilds."

IP: Truewars.pl
Port: 7171
World type: PVP
Protection level: 100
Kills a red skull: 10
Level to buy house: 100
Blessings: 500k
Guild Wars with shields
Guild Rank
Guilds
Most powerful Guilds

Skill: 20x
Magic: 10x
Loot: 3.0x
Spawn: 2x

EXP STAGE:

1-100 = 150x
75x 101-160 =
161-180 = 45x
181-200 = 25x
201-260 = 6x
261 + = 2x

Skull system

Red Skull (24):
Unjustified kills 20 per a day
Unjustified kills 100 per a week
Unjustified kills 300 a month per

Black Skull (36h):
40 unjustified kills per a day
Unjustified kills 200 per a week
Unjustified kills 600 a month per

Pz locked: 60 sec
Frag time: 24h
White skull time: 10 min

We also find the scoring system for the level and getting cc per level.

100 lvl - 25 points
150 lvl - 50 points
Level 250 - 100 points
Level 320 - 200 points
And as for the cc box in Thais are to convince themselves of the level, etc.

POINTS to the guild:

Leader of the Guild on our server can use the command! Points. It is used to give away the currently logged in guild members free premium points. Our script will check if the guild is required number of players (currently online) with the level required by us who had never received a points premium (disabled the ability to create new and re-acquire guild points). The script also requires other IP (not all members, but are blocked Multi-clients).

12 players - online
Level 8 - miniumum
10 other IP

Each player gets 400 points for sms shop.

Back