• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND]Venuria-RPG.pl [8.60] RPG Server [CUSTOM MAP]

paweleq2000

Reaction score

banerke.png

Server will start at 07/23/2012 12:00 AM!

General informations:
• IP: Venuria-RPG.pl
• PORT: 7171
• CLIENT: 8.60
• Exp Stages:
1-25 = x20
26-50 = x15
51-80 = x10
81-100= x5
101= x3
•Skill 11x
•Magic 5x
•Loot 2x
•Spawn 2x

Others:
• Custom map, 25 mb.
• Rare items sometimes needed to do a quest, from monsters raids !
• Loads of quests and exp places!
10 towns!
228 Quests
• Own addon system!
• Real War System!
• All weeks, we do some events!
• Own Task system!
• Lottery system!
• The server will be online 24/7 on the dedicated server.
• Slots: 500 peoples!

Some Screens:
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

I find it quite nice, especially after playing for few days at previous edition. There's plenty of hidden spots that may amaze you with it's beauty.

I strongly recommend this server because, well, it's cool. I was playing in group of 5 people (knight, 2 druids, paladin and me - sorcerer) and it was really fun to discover new places, quests and even grinding mobs together.

Worst server ever, played 2-3 edition ago, there was gold bug [yay, everyone had 200000cc].
Restarts every 1-2 week, admins have your opinion in azz.

Worst server ever, played 2-3 edition ago, there was gold bug [yay, everyone had 200000cc].
Restarts every 1-2 week, admins have your opinion in azz.

Meh, I can give my word that they have changed their politics. Now that I am one of the administrators, everything will be better. Starting from player support and wide contact with the team. Bugs has been fixed, no restarts planned.

Meh, I can give my word that they have changed their politics. Now that I am one of the administrators, everything will be better. Starting from player support and wide contact with the team. Bugs has been fixed, no restarts planned.

I can give my car, my house, and everything else if there wont be restart in 1 month.