• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] War-OTS 10.98 Beta

Ślimakxx

Reaction score
There you have great war ot WITHOUT NEW POTIONS (ULTIMATE MANA POTION ETC.), created by guy with potential. In short, it is a very well balanced server, with a retro pvp system. You can join with friends and fight for all day, for now we have beta tests, official start is scheduled for september. :)

Ip: war-ots.com
Port: 7171
Client: Tibia 10.98 + Ip Changer or our own client,
Download - War-ots.com
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: Poland, on a dedicated server
Website
: Latestnews - War-ots.com
Map: Thais, Carlin, Venore, Edron, Rookgard (!t carlin etc.)
Server type: War Ots

You can get special feather for frags, if you gonna use this feather, then u get tibia coins, which help you to get better equipment and some special items, for now u get 10k tibia coins for tests, but we gonna change it in future.

2017-07-10_21-50-50.gif.37cd09cbc7504627031d761d5d13aefc.gif

That's our store.

2017-07-10_22-05-20.gif.fffc0183408569df72abc7ac9ef5d2e9.gif

Types of cities (more in future).

2017-07-10_22-03-21.gif.a867e1a871ed15dd3368c5df8e49bd17.gif

This gonna be the first amazing war ots for new tibia, trust me, dont wait, just join for tests!

Last edited:
Today we can make small meeting, cmon guys everyone make account and gather up 20:00 eu time

If it's war server then this:
(10.98 magebot is working on our client)
Is making me to not even try the server.

Tibia 10.x works like: you cannot kill anyone until they run out of potions, with bots its almost impossible.

If it's war server then this:

Is making me to not even try the server.

Tibia 10.x works like: you cannot kill anyone until they run out of potions, with bots its almost impossible.

Are you braindead? It's easy to kill someone, but if u are unskilled, dont know how to push in close battle or catch targets on open battle then u should learn some. You need at least 2 ppl to kill someone without pot from friend so what is wrong with you lmao

Are you braindead? It's easy to kill someone, but if u are unskilled, dont know how to push in close battle or catch targets on open battle then u should learn some. You need at least 2 ppl to kill someone without pot from friend so what is wrong with you lmao
What could I expect from polish person. Yes I'm braindead, but you are insulting me for no reason at all.
Yes you need atleast 2 people, but it will be hard to find them on your server "lmao"

What could I expect from polish person. Yes I'm braindead, but you are insulting me for no reason at all.
Yes you need atleast 2 people, but it will be hard to find them on your server "lmao"
We were online with like 10 ppl 5 minutes ago, where you was? :D

0Nrn7KZ.jpg

@UP

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, we gonna fix equip hotkeys for today, everyone is invited!

Now you can login, using tibia 10.98 + ip changer

@up

Last edited:
Back