• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] Welcome to the World of Sinteria 7.6

vusoba

Reaction score
Our server can provide you an RPG gameplay and climat.
We have already eliminated hundreds of bugs, nearly all of unnecessary codes and systems that could cause crashes and lags.
You might think now 'Hey... wait a sec, they get rid off all these hopeless things, but did they add anything?'
Yes, we did, a lot.

There are some functions that might not been seen at first, but during playing, I am sure you will realise all of them.
To proof that what I am saying now is not groundless, I present you a short list, what we have added:

~Healing Spells number information.
~Black Squares when somebody attacks you.
~Exhaustion for all of the fluids.
~Pacc Rune available in SMS Shop.
~Follow system works with people and monsters as well.
~Level and vocation are shown in 'Log In' window, instead of world's name.
~Different exp rate for premmium and free accounts.
~Buying items in amount that you want(e.g. 16 meat, 68 uh, etc.).
~Choosing outfit when first logging in. You have to hit a monster to make it not appearing again.

This is just a short list of most important improvments that we made over last few weeks.

As far as I am concerned I think we are on the best way to make Sinteria - Adventure a perfect server, but we still need the time.
Detailed informations you can get on the right-top of our website.

As you probably already know, we are testing everything now. That is why the test server is still in use.
We just want to check if there are any bugs, and make sure you will enjoy your stay here.

Now some less pleasant aspects.
Namely, SMS shop and all this payment bullshit.
I am really sad to say that, but only people from Poland will be able to buy premmium account or Pacc Rune via SMS. The rest of you is unfortunately forced to use PayPal. I realize that not all of you have a PayPal account, but maybe it is high time to create one?
Anyway, I hope it is not serious obstacle for you guys.

Server info:

Protocol: 7.6
Host: sinteria-adventure.com
Port: 7171
World type: PVP
Experience: x4
Skill Rate: x15
Magic Rate: x4
Frags to RS: 4
Frags to Ban: 6
PK Ban days: 2
Houses: 198
AutoRestart: 48 hours
Auto Clean: 4 hours
Auto Save: 10 minutes

To sum up I just want to inform you to feel free to ask us about even less important things. We will be more than happy to help you.
What else can I say than...
See you on Sinteria

Kind Regards,
Alli

Last edited:
Back