• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] WypasOTS 9.4 | Custom | 11.12

seyakuroya

DevlandOT.eu
Solutions
Reaction score
WypasOTS :: The ultimate revolution - transformed and entirely new!

More unique fun than ever before! Together let's create a wholly new game.

Watch the incredible trailer!

Hey! Do you have nothing to do during afternoon hours? Does school make you feel bored or you have some time before starting or continuing your studies?

A long-awaited, entirely new and unique edition of the famous WypasOTS. The thoroughly prepared game is a masterpiece created by a profesional server staff. The server itself, as one of the few, maintains the true RPG style. All the parameters are precisely adjusted, so the player can feel the adventure himself.

Client: [9.4] Antibot + Spell system 8.6
IP: Wots.pl
Facebook: Facebook Wots.pl

Exp:
Stages: 35x -> 3x

Skills: x6
Magic: x3
Loot: x1

Features: Coming soon!

START: 11.12.2015, 7 pm CET

Map

The server map is being constantly updated for over 6 years now. It is full of details and keeps growing, hence every player will find a hunting spot of his liking, up to extent that he won't be willing to leave it.

Team

Wypas Team is a group of professional people knowing what their job is. The founder of the project - Elf - is a well-known personality in OT world (he was a TheForgottenServer developer). We would like to mention that the staff is completely neutral, we do not favour particular players.

Contact with the team is very simple, as there always is someone online.

Fun

There will be numerous contests - simple lotteries and those more challenging writing and photo contests. Every player is equal in chances, regardless of his character's level.

Photo gallery

82ndCf2.png

gRO48Ti.png

F4BuaJC.png

257f3aa.jpg

Niezapomniane drużynowe polowania:

3RnCogz.png

2V8sHPX.png

vz5UjKg.png

gSq53l1.png

vdyFQNQ.png

pTrdQha.png

o7zjosn.png

Z3vvHQE.png

Arnriwj.png

JaVBXAO.png

LbMuqpz.png

BzRa6Z1.png

Mbqzmra.png

ByBugeW.png

Guards

11vipeo.jpg

Trainign system

3eo35.jpg

Register today!

Last edited:
Lower up the stages, to be a more stable and hard game... I dont rememer quite well the others Lordaeron versions exp, but I remember I spent a lot of time on it and was worth it, Looking forward to play!! Also add sms donations worldwide.

Greetings, Liro.

how is 8.6 spells new? thats how it was in old era.
upgrade system looks sux only thing we can add is armor/atk? is very bad and not needed. if u gonna add such system make something interesting.

features:
*built-in IRC integration - you do not have to be online, you can talk with your friends through the website
*referral system - gain some extra points by inviting your friends
*achievement system, advanced and unique
*highly developed website, fully integrated with the forums
*weather effects
*experience gain from all next 100' monsters
Code:
Special reward = (monster.experience * getPlayerExperienceStage(cid) * kills / 1000)

* Monsters stats http://wots.pl/index.php/monster/view/495
* Raids on http://wots.pl/index.php/p/v/raids

We would like to invite players of all nationalities! Definitely this edition will be fun for everyone. Be there with us on the 11th of December 2015!

PS. I still remember when I joined wypas back in Dec 2007. 8 years and still haven't got bored yet.

Last edited:
Oh, that's nice. I missed last few 'editions', because i hate pvp in Tibia, but I can't miss this one. I wish the best for you guys. See you in 3 days! :)

Back