• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Zagan Square 7.6

Tumbs

Reaction score
2emzrjm.jpg

Zagan Square OTS 7.6 - Home
Official start of the legendary Zagan Square 7.6 server!
We are inviting to the wonderful server tibia up to the 7.6 customer with the own map and own course books and the unique graphics items!
The done server from scratch is returning to the life..
Small info:
Task System
System of 30-119 barriers / 120 +
Unique quest
The possibility is getting games out of trouble on rookgard or on mainland
Matched crew
51ajad.jpg

Don't miss, enter and be affected by a history of your life with us!​

Damn... I remember it was my first OT that I've played on, was 7+ years ago, but the memories are still there. I keep in mind sitting on a bench in some custom location where everyone was always gathering and we've been talking bout everything lol, for hours... I might play there again.

It seems a bit weird that the shop offers an arrow (weapon) for paladins, but none for knights. I don't like the backpacks of runes either.
If the shop would offer a sort of premium or such instead of equipments I would actually consider trying this out, even if I retired completely.

Edit; I also think that if the website would be in English instead of Polish, it would generate alot of more players.

As far as i remember ZS was server full of botters (cave botters mostly) which were blocking entrance to their spawns with multiple 8lvl characters which u couldnt kill/push. This was illegal but gms usually dissapear few hours after server launch. Really P2W shop + ppl shooting sd out of screen (blackd+wosso with scripts to bot like demons dls.. thats what i get from my friend when i told him that this server is full of botters he was suprised that i havent any)

Seems like some old player bought this server probably member from one of fighting teams... that never end well

Back