• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] ZorgOT |Real Map| [8.0]

Yurland

Reaction score
tVxJpEy.png

Dear Tibians,

ZorgOT will launch on Sunday,August 13, at 16:00 CEST. 13.08.2017

Probably most of you play Tibia because of its history. That's why we came with an idea of creating 100% Real Tibia OTS. We have choosen Tibia 8.0 version, as this was the best time for Tibia.

IP: 212.59.240.134
Port: 7171
Client: 8.0
Map: Real
Online: 24/h

Exp:

x10

Other:
- Skill: x10
- Magic: x5
- Loot: x2
- Spawn: x1

This is the only Real Map OTS for 8.0 and the only one in the whole web, which is 100% the same as Real Tibia from 8.0 version. We've put a lot of effort to copy everything, but we belived it was worth it!

ALL REAL QUESTS INCLUDED

RL Tibia features:
- Rookgaard
- Learn spells
- Outfit System
- Bless System
- Bank
- PACC System
- Many more ...

Rookgaard quests:
Code:
- Bear Room Quest
- Captain Iglue Treasure Quest
- Combat Knife Quest
- Dissapear of Sword of Fury Quest
- Doublet Quest
- Dragon Corpse Quest
- Goblin Temple Quest
- Katana Quest
- Minotaur Hell Quest
- Pick Quest
- Present Quest
- Rapier Quest
- Rat Quest
- Short Sword Quest
- Small Health Fluid Quest
- Studded Legs Quest
- Studded Shield Quest
- Student Book Quest

Last edited:
It seems to me a copy of originaltibia.com. Was a great server.
Well...i cant find download link. i need to use ipchanger?

Maybe some adv before you launch so it doesn't have 5 players?

I don't get why didn't you advertise it some time before launch but in the same day.
Atm it isn't very appealing with few players online :/

^ This, restart the server with advertisment and people will join

I don't get why didn't you advertise it some time before launch but in the same day.
Atm it isn't very appealing with few players online :/
I agree, also that loader doesn't install 8.0 for me. Can you guys upload that client and share link on your website?

@jugim
It's long-term server and we don't make any resets.

Dear Players,

First of all, we would like to thank you for helping us getting all bugs found and fixed. There is still a lot of work to do, but the most important issues have been fixed.

news801.jpg

During last days the following bugs have been fixed:
- Cipfried and Rookgaard Guards can heal players.
- Wolf strength has been decreased.
- Disallow FACC player to fly by a carpet.
- Original Tibia 8.0 client contained malware found by Google, which caused the AccMaker to be banned in Chrome.
- Fixed endless spear / bolt etc usage (break rate taken from origial Tibia formulas).
- Save server frequency has been decreased.
- Fixed NPCs selling spells as well as spell damages (formulas).
- Fixed rune selling NPCs.
- Map clean up (~60% done).
- Rashid NPC fixed.
- Oracle is no more giving free start items. Sorcerers and Druids can claim their first wand / rod in any magic shop for free.
- Real Exhaused System implemented.
- Thais Cyclops respawn extended.

The following issues will be fixed / added in next few days:
- Premium SMS for PACC (waiting for DotPay offer).
- Full Blue/Green Djin quest implemented.

Fortunately, we're not only fixing bugs, but also adding new features:
- Next week the Liberty Bay along with all island will be opened for Premium Players (Update 8.0.2)!
- A new custom website is comming soon (sorry Gesior, we can do it much better)!
- It is possible now to buy Premium Account and pay by PayPal in EUR as well as PLN!

Cya in Tibia,
Tibia Old Team

Long-term playerless?

I don't know much about your server but looking at the amount of players you have, it obviously failed. I doubt your "no resets/long term" policy mean anything without players.

I don't like that it wasn't advertised because it had potential.
I also think that skill/mlvl rates are to high for low rates server (they should be like x4 skills x2.5 mlvl max)
And another question is how do you prevent bots? There is a guy who seems to be online 24/7 and is already mlvl 54.

Guys I'm not an administrator of this server, just make advertises here and transmit Admin ideas - Like Long-term project, no resets.

The owner of this server is working as a programmer and he don't have much time for advertises.
I think He wants to build a good server and the occasion to gather players, for me it's good option. The server has its own atmosphere and most importantly, the administration is on it :>

It doesn't matter how good server you have if you're not seen.

I will check that OT today cuz i love 7.92/8.0 even if theres 10ppl, why u didn't advertised your project 2 weeks before start? DISAPPOINTED ;(

I was going to try this out, but I cant even log in... Whats the IP?

Back