• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Polish ploy??

dianagirl

Reaction score
Hello otlander ;D
I've got some questions and want to start a Discussion :p
There so much POLISH servers.
Always if an new rl map starts it gets in 1 hour about 400+++ players how that f*** ??
Some polish guys told me they do an Countdown, but with an countdown wont come so much lol.
There was a record a new started polish server had in first 2 hours 1200 players.
Does they use Nologout zones or what is that for an ploey?
I tried the same and made a countdown from 2 days, and i talked to every friend i said , in 2 days gonna be an awesome server online, 2 days later, 1 hour ago, 10 players?? But i talked about more then 30 ? o_O ?

Please dont comment here if u think that this thread is useles..

I know my english isnt the best one :p But iam sure you'll understand it.

People makes teams(sometimes 10+ppl, 50+ppl, etc. - usually they've got their own vt channel and they can contact really fast), next admin of server gives them points to SHOP, number of premium points depent on number of team players.
Do you understand?

Hmm you mean , they conntact Guild leaders, to invite their whole guild in the OT and, then they gonna give them p-points ?

Hmm you mean , they conntact Guild leaders, to invite their whole guild in the OT and, then they gonna give them p-points ?
Admins don't contact with Guild Leaders to invite, but they can do it. Guild Leaders give an order to members 'next time let's go on ....', you know.
Then guild leader contacts with admin to receive points.

Hmm okay, then 2 guilds gonna join with each 15 members, thats 30 omg how they can reach in 1 hour 400+ players? I think if iam right i thought about that 2 hours how they do it, i cant belive it..
Dont you think they got Nologout Zones ?

Usually each important team has about 70ppl+ xd
most nologout zones are in train rooms, but 50% players(maybe more, including MCs) are botting : /

Last edited:
Lool no ? xD i never saw in a pl team about 70+ ppls . lol .
xD 70 haaha thats not rl tibia xD!

I'm not kidding...
On vt channels you can check it if you got access to theirs.

xD i will check it if another pl rl map starts, now there isnt any good one :p askara got reseted and none plays it now.
Eahm.. how u mean on vt channel i cant understand right ;S
Does the owner of the OT got a VT channel and the guilds are there ? or how ?;S
I want to test it too :p But i'll take a polish guy with me haha

Haha and how to get out which guild got which ip and port etc ?

:p I know that script haha hes my hoster ^^

Back