• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLL] [7.4] RL Server with x1 rate and additional custom content to do for higher levels.

I think thanks to the formulas high levels in oldschool becomes too powerful that is why levels should not be easy. I also answered the form(but i'm not a oldschool player myself thanks to all the nostalgia and no updates in key issues).

I think thanks to the formulas high levels in oldschool becomes too powerful that is why levels should not be easy. I also answered the form(but i'm not a oldschool player myself thanks to all the nostalgia and no updates in key issues).
thats why i decided to create future content updates i have yalahar in works since @Landera is working on it for global use for 7.x i added newer yalahar sprites for walls so i can make sure they are there altough i think of making it slightly different to fit it into its own lore away from the real tibia one i dont see people happy running in sewers with crowbar for real. ;p im considering something like each area with unique quest and access to the second one by one based on something like lvl 20/40/60/80

// edit
by the way exevo pan is biggest issue there is 20 votes in total within polish/english poll and it seems that its just 50/50 so i guess i might use it with soul points for all vocations because even tho it might not appear nice to some players at some point in game they will be grateful for it to be upgraded to the way i see it better.

also for level up meaning you are actually hunting i tought of something like gaining extra 20 soul points as reward because i know that people sit making runes all day for weeks to go hunt for few hours and it seems most of community would prefer double charged runes to actually balance the gain of exp for the start for magic vs skill

im aware of the rate of dmg on higher level but i think something like speedcap is whats needed.

Is this Before or after mana regeneration is increased with spell cost increased?

I dont remember what it cost Before they increased mana regeneration for all vocations. But Before they did it was reaaaally slow mana regeneration.
then the players complained, they increased it but also increased the cost of all spells ;D
Cipsoft that is.

I dont remember what it cost Before they increased mana regeneration for all vocations. But Before they did it was reaaaally slow mana regeneration.
then the players complained, they increased it but also increased the cost of all spells ;D
Cipsoft that is.
to be honest i see that ring of healing and life ring could increase by +1 for life ring and roh +2 but keeping the mana regen that is currently used on demonia.org which is

gainhpticks="6" gainhpamount="1" gainmanaticks="3" gainmanaamount="2"
gainhpticks="4" gainhpamount="1" gainmanaticks="2" gainmanaamount="2"
this for Sorcerer/MS

I think yalahar is one of the worst places to copy from newer version. Zao or Svargrond would be way more interesting with proper remakes.

of course im full of ideas for the updates / lore and game systems but i cant get into details because there is filthy thiefs on this forum that cant come up with a thing of their own and steal my ideas.

Back