• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLL] Donation prices! Closing soon...

What are you willing to pay for the best weapon/wand on a server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I generally just donate for premium account when I think it's worth it (aka the server is good, not because you get OP items or features). Donating to receive the endgame content (or even post-endgame content) seem counterproductive. It's kind of like a soccer player donating so that he didn't have to play the World Cup and instead just bought a copy of the Fifa cup.

I generally just donate for premium account when I think it's worth it (aka the server is good, not because you get OP items or features). Donating to receive the endgame content (or even post-endgame content) seem counterproductive. It's kind of like a soccer player donating so that he didn't have to play the World Cup and instead just bought a copy of the Fifa cup.
How much do you donate for premium?

It was a long time ago since I played an OT server with pacc. Last time was probably Medivia back when it was called Tibianic. Maybe 5 euro/month? That's usually what my monthly donations/purchases to other services and games are.

I'm terribly against p2w. Premium/cosmetics may be alright but anything that affect gameplay is a nono for me.
Came here to comment just that.

and I voted 'I don't donate' because OP just wants money.. and there was. no option for 'stop using pay to win'.

Back