• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Poll: English Chat Tutors

English Chat Tutors or not?

• Total voters

thomasvv321

Nobutada, Thorin Oakenbow
Reaction score
Dear fellow Shadowcore players,

As we all know, English Chat is being spammed quite a lot by people who do not speak English.
I'd like to suggest giving a few well respected players Tutor abilities just for English Chat, same idea as Help Channel.
That way we can manage the amount of spammers by muting them.
Any suggestions in addition to mine can be posted here.

Thanks,

Thorin Son Of Thrain

Yes tutors in english chat would be nice, my ignore list is forever growing from all the fucking br/pl spammers

It's English chat not Help Channel, you can talk about anything as long as you speak english.

My point exactly, I don't mind people having random conversations, as long as it is in English. I'd just like to get rid of the people who don't talk English in English chat or use it to spam things that should be in Advertising.

If they do approve this I hope the people that get the ability aren't assholes and mute you just for simply swearing.

Or it can be by adding mute function for tutors to muting in English chat, which would be even easier than adding "special" tutors for that chat.

Not sure what'd be easier to program, modify English Chat so Tutors can be assigned, or modify Tutors so they have the same ability in English Chat as they do in Help Channel. Good idea though!

It's English chat not Help Channel, you can talk about anything as long as you speak english.

But if they're not speaking english then what is the point of having an english channel?

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure what'd be easier to program, modify English Chat so Tutors can be assigned, or modify Tutors so they have the same ability in English Chat as they do in Help Channel. Good idea though!

Two words and one name can make it obvious : Because of Jacolas.

Bump! Hope Hani or Mark leaves a comment here soon, would like to know their opinion about this.

Back
Top Bottom