• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLL] Exp from killing players

Do you want experience from killing players?

• Total voters
It is not a good idea simply because highlevel mages are gonna get uemaxed by a bunch of low level sorcs.
In other words, too easy to gain fast exp.

sure good idea i will rook my 5x 300 lvls and get 450 like fatima then transfer to shadowcores _/

maybe make the exp given not dramatic so thatll it will take a while for you to actually get a decent ammount of lvls

maybe make the exp given not dramatic so thatll it will take a while for you to actually get a decent ammount of lvls

Well its honestly not a terrible idea but i dont think it'd change much tbh. If anything it'd just decrease the amount of players since all low levels would be doing is to exp on other players thus making it very very painful for players who dont have alot of friends and/or backup on the server. :)

What would make the server more fun IMO though would be to remove twist of fate and "fair bullshit rule", in other words lose alot more xp&cash when dying.
But that could backfire aswell since all the current charlovers would quit.

Last edited:
so make it just for warmode and not stupid retard brazilians who make ue combo on yalahar boat?
also dont make it like fkin karamy 1 lvl per kill but just some exp for fun

ok. Go work all day and when you finaly free you go pk 10vs1 in Thais foodshop woohoo. So fucking pro man.

the idiots ran in there whos fault is that we chased them in to kill them was a veri easy frag bruvah tell me you wouldnt go in there to kill enemys ? ok thxnbaiii enjoy your life of tibia bruhhhh!!!!

8 druid kill 400+ mage - 340 lvl good bye
Are you retarded? I'm obviously not asking for 999x when you kill a player. just a little exp would be fun, like Eriana used. u gain like 1-2 levels in battle when you own your enemy hard and don't die.
I'm sure Hani and other GM's can make a good system with (very)small exp gained when you kill someone, if enough people wants it ofcourse.

@TOPIC: If you don't like this idea just vote no and don't come with idiot calculations or hate posts. grow up and post like a mature or don't even come to a forum like this

Are you retarded? I'm obviously not asking for 999x when you kill a player. just a little exp would be fun, like Eriana used. u gain like 1-2 levels in battle when you own your enemy hard and don't die.
I'm sure Hani and other GM's can make a good system with (very)small exp gained when you kill someone, if enough people wants it ofcourse.

@TOPIC: If you don't like this idea just vote no and don't come with idiot calculations or hate posts. grow up and post like a mature or don't even come to a forum like this
either way it will make people go on there noob chars..to war so they dont give enemies exp terrible idea lets encourage sneaks

Put to gain exp only to people how can shared exp together, like shared exp party... then none will start creating chars level 8 to exp fast :p

Back