• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Poll: Hunger/thirst/tiredness system (details in thread)

Hunger/thirst/tiredness system (details in thread)

• Sounds cool, I'd want that

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Eh.. maybe

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • No, that'd be straight up annoying

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xikini

I whore myself out for likes
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
If you don't sleep for 4 in-game days, your character will get some sort of debuff.
If you don't eat for 36 in-game hours, your character will get some sort of debuff.
If you don't drink for 12 in-game hours, your character will again, get some sort of debuff.

Debuffs would be unique to each of the 3, with no overlap.
Debuffs could include loss of speed/vision/stamina/mana or health drain/et cetera.
The idea isn't fully fleshed out, but it'd be something along those lines.

You guys will be the deciding vote on whether on not it get's created.

Cheers,

Xikini

I would rather incorporate it to stamina system. Like, make max stamina just about hour or two and make food add stamina time.
It also has debuffs by deault. (exp decreased) You can also add stamina restricions to some basic actions.
Speed and mana drain sound nice too.

In my opinion the best thing you can do is to make diffrent bonuses from diffrent types of food, also if you are not eating for long time you will get small debuff but that should not chnage the gameplay drametrically. Would love to have some kind of buff if you get enough sleep (personaly im not fan of offline training system), that would make houses more expansive.

I was thinking about this for a while, and came to the conclusion that it'll be painful and boring if it affects the gameplay making it harder and slower, so in order for it to work, I think, as some others already said, that it should instead give buffs if you're full, and remove them if not

I'm with Core_. Next step would be a pee and poo system, that you have to stop your hunt and find a bathroom, else you wet yourself or start to smell bad. And then some system to tax your gold income to pay children support for your ingame son.

I'm with Core_. Next step would be a pee and poo system, that you have to stop your hunt and find a bathroom, else you wet yourself or start to smell bad. And then some system to tax your gold income to pay children support for your ingame son.
We thought about this too. xD

If you don't find a bathroom, your character defecates in their armor, and now you get rusty legs. :rolleyes:

Back