• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Poll: Microsoft XP or Microsoft Vista?

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Windows 7 isn't even done yet. o_O

and if its a BETA, that's not the true system specs

Actually im in windows 7 the final built 7600 not activated but i think is 1000000 times faster than xp, so obviusly faster than vista...
Its compatible with some XP Drivers (most of them i think) and its cool... but i cant use it 100% (aero functions dissabled[only aeroshake on]) because of my video card.

No way u can have something that has never completed instead of a beta. Sorry.

Actually im in windows 7 the final built 7600 not activated but i think is 1000000 times faster than xp, so obviusly faster than vista...
Its compatible with some XP Drivers (most of them i think) and its cool... but i cant use it 100% (aero functions dissabled[only aeroshake on]) because of my video card.

You maybe got the RTM version. :p

OH seriously, well Microsoft must have some good people on their hands now, because last time i heard, (last year) they said it wont be done for another few years. well okay thanks for the news, Emma. very appreciated.
Actually the RTM is out, but there is no free serial activation key xD. On October 22 it will be out of sale and the thing that you are talking about finishing it is called service pack 1, service pack 2 and future service packs...

Back