• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Poll ! Please make this Talaturen !

Should Talaturen make a war server?!

• Yes, cool idea ! ;)

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Nah, nobody'll play it.

Votes: 17 56.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MagicShadow

Reaction score
I think Talaturen should make a new server ! WAR SERVER ! Make char's 1/1 ( no acc manager actually make like team from antica and team from other world and it random sends you to that team)
you can't make ur own accs..
It would be good..
change map every 2-3 minutes, all at ur position and war ! :)
1/1 chars

Sounds, good! Tho hes probably really busy with the server as it is :) He can't satisfy everyone! xd

~ Baboy

Ehm, if you prefer to play more Hardcore PVP you are always welcomed to join LunarForce (the other Twifysoft server). It's quite new started (about 1 week ago), lower rates. The world status is set to Hardcore PVP. Here is the link: Home - LunarForce

Worst idea ever? Twifysoft just launched a server and you are asking a new again?

If this launched is one big fail, why not then?

Lunarforced was launched 4 days ago, how can you already tell that it's a big fail? The server is not even listed on the Otservlist:

The server was added to otservlist before the server was even started, the same minute the server went online - we got banned for "spoofing". I guess that is what happens when you get 300 players the first minute. We have done everything in our power to try and get in contact with xinn, the owner of otservlist - but he has not yet responded. Hopefully he will soon.

If this launched is one big fail, why not then?

Why is it a big fail? ShadowCores had 50~ players from the beginning and Lunar got average of 250 players online daily (without any kind of advertisement) so I don't see why it is a big fail?

Id rly like this as a change, like noob war, you get a random level with basic mage eq, supplied just exit pz and start the war :).
Signed, WibbenZ

it would be good if it actually was hard to level rare to see a level 100 and where summons actually help you out loads not sd's and ue combo going off everywhere

Why is it a big fail? ShadowCores had 50~ players from the beginning and Lunar got average of 250 players online daily (without any kind of advertisement) so I don't see why it is a big fail?

Dude honestly don't even relate this to shadows lol. Shadows was unknown back then and then got very popular. everyone that went to lunarforce is from shadowscores or otland

@Topic I'm actually working on this type of server. Haven't gotten extremely far, as of yet. If I can find a scripter it will get finished.

Back