• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLL] Transfering Issue

Want a Transfere back to Shadowcores?

• Yes,let peoples be able to Transfere back to Shadowcores with the same Requitments

Votes: 103 51.8%
  • Yes,Delete Lunarforce and put all players back to Shadowcores

Votes: 14 7.0%
  • Yes,Make transfere for Fre

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • No,We dont want a transfere back option

Votes: 75 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Open to back shadowcores !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lunarforce is a pathetic server. I transfered my char here from shadowcores two weeks ago and I regret my decision, because nothing is going on here. It is apparently a hardcore pvp server, but players do not want to fight. I mean no wars. Just random sneaks in hunting spawns. I'm playing Tibia for wars, epic battles etc.
I transfered my char because I thought that this is a server full of wars, but I was wrong. Lunarforce is faded and not worth wasting time.
Now I'm coming out to you with a request, to allow players to transfer back from lunarforce to shadowcores for the same price which amounted to transfer from shadocores to lunarforce.

now i'm coming out to you with a request, to allow players to transfer back from lunarforce to shadowcores for the same price which amounted to transfer from shadocores to lunarforce.

but gm wrote that this decision is irreversible , so shut the fuck up and exp new character

and? this is pvp-e ot and this ot is kinda boring so i want to transfer back my character and kick majczal's ass with my 320 ms hehehehhe

Q_Q RRRRRRROJEK

Why u even talk about it majczal? U are not playing here SO U CAN STFU, not me. You are just scared about us. If we will back to shadowcores, we will destroy you.

Fucking majczal forum spammer ;]

Like i said. Me and s few other players moved char from shadow to lunar, because we were thinking this is a server full of wars.
But now it's non pvp server. I mean 0 actions, 0 wars, 0 battles. Just exp exp exp, this is boring!

Last edited:
+1 BAku its true this ot is so boring but shadowcores isnt better. 2 teams 30+ ppl fight when third team with 20+ ppl block both teams and skullbashing

Why u even talk about it majczal? U are not playing here SO U CAN STFU, not me. You are just scared about us. If we will back to shadowcores, we will destroy you.

Fucking majczal forum spammer ;]

Like i said. Me and s few other players moved char from shadow to lunar, because we were thinking this is a server full of wars.
But now it's non pvp server. I mean 0 actions, 0 wars, 0 battles. Just exp exp exp, this is boring!

your fault that you transfered your character. I played on lunar few months ago and i knowed that this transfers have 2 solutions:
1. Server will be die after max. 2 months because peoples'll be bored with this hardcore pvp
2. Server will be animated - few teams , normal wars

I said , it's your fault that you transfered your character , and now you can only cry "PLX TRANSFER CHAR PLX"

your fault that you transfered your character. I played on lunar few months ago and i knowed that this transfers have 2 solutions:
1. Server will be die after max. 2 months because peoples'll be bored with this hardcore pvp
2. Server will be animated - few teams , normal wars

I said , it's your fault that you transfered your character , and now you can only cry "PLX TRANSFER CHAR PLX"

I know its my fault and now I'm trying to repair my fault so please don't talk on this thread majczal if you are not playing here anymore ok? THX!

Back