• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Poll: Web Browsers

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date

What Web Browser is BEST for you?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 49793

Hello OtLanders! please tell me what web browser you think is better, please vote above on the poll. Thank you!
If you like what I have here please rep me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the obvious answer to this is Firefox.

I won't rep you though because this like the 5th thread about Which Browser is yadayadayada.

Last edited:
love-firefox-ie.jpg

Chrome is much better, but i'm stuck with Opera for long years ;D

3 tabs in Chrome & same 3 tabs in firefox:
2drt53.png

Firefox 'memory-hog'? My ass.

2drt53.png

Doesn't really matter, it won't hurt anything unless you dont have enough memory, but I will make sure to tell Google about this if i ever get in contact with one of the Administrators. Thank you :)

Doesn't really matter, it won't hurt anything unless you dont have enough memory, but I will make sure to tell Google about this if i ever get in contact with one of the Administrators. Thank you :)

Im sure they already know about it, they already had a lot of updates and its still there :)

2drt53.png

There's other browsers than chrome and firefox, so if you should compare two of them, compare all known of them.
Threadstarter you should also add more browsers myself is using opera 10 and many others do too, so add it.

Back
Top Bottom