• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

POLL: What magic-system do you prefer?

What is your favorite magic/spell-system?

• Tibia original old (No Exori for knights, no exori-strikes for mages but instead more use of runes)

• Tibia original new (With all the new spells up to 10.0 versions)

• Tibia old + Few Custom (Some few spells that fill up the holes and make few nice additions)

• Tibia old + Many Custom (A vast arsenal of new spells and runes)

• Tibia new + Few Custom (Some few spells that fill up the holes and make few nice additions)

• Tibia new + Many Custom (A vast arsenal of new spells and runes)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sinth

Argardh.com
Reaction score
What is your prefered spellsystem on Tibia/OT?

As always, you're supposed to pick your 3 favorite spell"systems" and not just 1.

This is real Tibia, all the rest is just bullshit.

Update 7.4 (Christmas 2004) December 14, 2004
New Quests and Dungeons are added in the desert near Ankrahmun. Random Raids or Invasions are implemented, and Rats and Orcs are seen overrunning Thais. The Login queue is introduced to help Free Account players access the game. Many new decorations for houses are introduced, including items like Tapestries that can be hung on house walls for the first time.
Link to the Official Announcement See also: Updates/7.4

Haha yeah I can totally agree.. but since playing some 8.6 with exori mas i'm a bit in love with the new spellsystem aswell :p Not a fan of exori-strikes though.. should be changed to rune-use IMO.

90 views in so many days? Where's everyone?? Summer must end! Now!

VOTE

Come on people(PLAYERS!) just press the boxes of your choice!

Players should organize a union.. haha, that'd speed things up certainly!

Yeah, might have skipped some choices but(sorry for rushing it into a bad poll then! :p ) .. what exactly? You guys don't like Tibias spell-system at all? :p

I prefer as many custom spells as possible. I've been playing Tibia for such a long time so I know how each spell looks, the damage, when and where to use each spells, etc.. BASICALLY it's all old and boring.
I've also seen some people take the spell system and turn it into a unique system which made it really exciting. The possibilities are endless!

My only fear with adding too much custom-spells is that the majority of players still like RL-Tibia "too much".. the more you change, the more they'll go "Oh no, something new.. fk, ill just go back to what I know". Not my aimed-audience for Argardh, obviously, but we all have that in us to some extent.

Guess it can grow gradually though! That's a big mistake CIP have done imo. With such loyal player-base they could have forced a lot more changes/improvements on their players than they have during these 20+ years :/

With "forced" I mean implemented it and not cared about the first nay-sayers(as they've done anyways with everything else since Tibia 5.0 :p ).

Yeah I've noticed that many players don't enjoy custom spells because they would rather stick to what they already know than learning something new, aka lazy. Plus I guess it's more simple for them to war/bot since they already have all the scripts and such? It's pretty lame but I guess it is what it is. The other reason would be that custom spells are pretty challenging to balance.

Back