• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POOL] Back to shadowcores

Back to Shadowcores

• Total voters

m1theus

Reaction score
I came here to do is pool for those who want to return to shadowcores
vote here in lunarforce not have more teams playing, has Warmode.
this one boredom.

sorry for my english .. because I'm BR and like BANANA

I prefer lunar bce allways war and not idiots disturbing on war when u take skull or something,but if admins dont reset acc. or something in Lunar all the ppl lose desire to play there bce all players are high lvl and isnt funny to play it.
I vote lunar but lunar need changes.

Nonono, u choosed to go lunarforce, now u stay there for retard... maybe the next time u think before do it.

Ye i choosed it but i dont will stay there if not pplthere and u cant say me what i wanna do guy :*
If i want go Shadow to do Server Dominando with Wipe i do it ;)

Ye i choosed it but i dont will stay there if not pplthere and u cant say me what i wanna do guy :*
If i want go Shadow to do Server Dominando with Wipe i do it ;)
thats what u think u wont play shadowcores anymore unless u create a char there...

I created? im using a char of my best friends of tibia there, and i have my char who i used it in the
thats what u think u wont play shadowcores anymore unless u create a char there...
Sure i created a char? :D Mar 03 2013, 12:20:12
Im using a char from one friend there and my char was created ^ So dont talk if u dont know :D

I created? im using a char of my best friends of tibia there, and i have my char who i used it in the

Sure i created a char? :D Mar 03 2013, 12:20:12
Im using a char from one friend there and my char was created ^ So dont talk if u dont know :D
hahahah what about reading what i said? piece of shit...
i said u wont play there unless u create a char there (or actually have one, but your char of lunarforce not)

and now go cry

Back