• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Poopsiedoodle's Ameran Druid

dat guild list. It's a fucking corparation.

BUMPIDY BUMP

- - - Updated - - -

is that really rl tibia? Those missing borders.... That mapping looks terrible..

Yeah. I hate that they did that with the borders. But it's venore draggies. And yeah, if you even breathe on one of the guild members, they send 432975623489765 people to kill you.

Yeah. I hate that they did that with the borders. But it's venore draggies. And yeah, if you even breathe on one of the guild members, they send 432975623489765 people to kill you.

might make an account there just to troll them to fuck.

Bumping with lvl 45! :D

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I went pking on a lvl 16 sorc and killed 2 or 3 people and it was fun as fuck.

It's actually pretty good. Plus, I have to use it :p my mom doesn't want me downloading things on her computer, which is what I use. Also:

I'm taking a break on lich so I can get his bank back up, so I'm lvling my sorc. And I just killed a botter and got a bag of apple slices.

11:23: You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Glen Rayd. He was killed by Seymour Omnis and others.

LIIIICHHHH!! It's Valiant Mercenary!!
I didn't know you were on here o_O

Edit: Just kidding I did but I completely forgot (read my last post)

ZAsUH9X.png

KLzUAcF.jpg

ayy lmoa
(Ignore the 9gag from a year ago. I have realized the error of my ways.)

Back