• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Poor performance

I think spain will win :)

Indeed totally, they are really great player especially most of them are from barcalona around 6 players from spain play in barca and 2 players from real madrid so i think its a perfect team, has most famous players in barca and famous players in real madrid.

imo there are many underestimated players, like silva for example. One of the best play maker imo :)
but ofc you are right. I think it would be much funnier to see David Villa play and score some nice goals ^^

One might say that the team of the portugal may win the tournament of the "euros", ohoh and that is not all. One would also say that in ancient "english language" thou wouldst use "latin". Furthermore, people from america do not speak "american" they are speaking "English" also. Tea and Crumpets anybody? thou feels to quench thirst.

funny some people get sad/happy/angry/furious because some guys on a grass field kicks a ball..
just saying :)
not that I hate <?php if($_GET['nation'] != "US"){ echo "fotball";}else{ echo "soccer";} ?>, but still..

Ya.. I'm bored and going bed in one minute..

not that I hate <?php if($_GET['nation'] != "US"){ echo "fotball";}else{ echo "soccer";} ?>, but still..

Ya.. I'm bored and going bed in one minute..

1. Enable short_tags in php.ini
2. <?=($_GET['nation'] ? 'football' : 'soccer')?>
3. Stop using PHP
4. Start using Python

1tLlm.jpg

I hope all you were watching the Eurocup. Were you mad when the "inferior" black man outclassed every white guy on the field and scored two goals by himself that won the game and defeated your "Aryan master race" German team?

Sport - smh.com.au

Last edited:
I don't care who would of won after england got knocked out aslong as it wasn't the germans, so that cheered me up abit.

Back