• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Port 7172

taif

Haze Fan
Reaction score
Helllooooooo
So im about to open my server for a little while, me and my friend want to play a little
Anyway login port that is Port 7171, works great, but port 7172, is shit
Doesent work at all, i dont have a router, and i turned off my antivirus, but it seems that there is still a problem, maybe something that is blocking or something else, no clue but i thought you guys could help me? Maybe a couple of tips? :D

You are login in through port 7171 and not 7172. 7171:Login server. 7172: Game server :)

Though your ports should be open because you aren't using any router. 100% it's working good with a disable firewall but less protection at that moment.

is your IP static? cos im also connected directly to my modem without any router between and I had the same trouble I fixed this by making my computers IP static, and filling that IP into the virtual server from my modem.. if the IP of ur PC is not static it will be assigned to a different IP everytime u shut down your PC.

Back