• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Port 80 is open on router and still closed ?

OS? (Operating system)
I bet it's windows xD

Can you explain me how to do that :p ?
firewall --> advanced settings --> inbound rules --> new rule

and then choose a port, specific port & write port 80.

If you want to open more ports you will need to do this again. (For instance if you want port 7171 aswell you open port 7171 the same way you opened port 80 through inbound rules.)

I bet it's windows xD

firewall --> advanced settings --> inbound rules --> new rule

and then choose a port, specific port & write port 80.

If you want to open more ports you will need to do this again. (For instance if you want port 7171 aswell you open port 7171 the same way you opened port 80 through inbound rules.)
I have a question.. When i start a new .exe from a new router. Then i need to accept it's safe for my network. Is that the firewall? I have never in my life been in the firewall.

I have a question.. When i start a new .exe from a new router. Then i need to accept it's safe for my network. Is that the firewall? I have never in my life been in the firewall.
If you opened it through that router's homepage (on the new router) then you're ready to go as you said you never needed to do anything in windows firewall... Sometimes firewall blocks the incomming ports & sometimes it doesn't, however it's safer to keep it in inbound rules so it wouldn't block it at all

If you opened it through that router's homepage (on the new router) then you're ready to go as you said you never needed to do anything in windows firewall... Sometimes firewall blocks the incomming ports & sometimes it doesn't, however it's safer to keep it in inbound rules so it wouldn't block it at all
Well i portforward it in 192.168.1.1, then when i try to run Uniform/tfs for the first time, it will say "Security warning (From the firewall) Do you allow to run this program and allow outgoing traffic?"
Happens often same thing on new games i install.

Well i portforward it in 192.168.1.1, then when i try to run Uniform/tfs for the first time, it will say "Security warning (From the firewall) Do you allow to run this program and allow outgoing traffic?"
Happens often same thing on new games i install.
yeah it will ask if you want it to use ur internet if your using a public network (i,e airport network?) or your home network, however if router is blocking ports itself then the program will run but the ports won't be on xD

yeah it will ask if you want it to use ur internet if your using a public network (i,e airport network?) or your home network, however if router is blocking ports itself then the program will run but the ports won't be on xD
okey thx for the info.

Yes, they can open it, you just need to press them further. They act like bitches about it but Be there is no real problem to them. Be energic, say that you must have it, threaten them saying you will change providers if they don't do it, and never forget they're offering you a service and you are paying for it, NOT doing you a favor.

Maybe it becaus of youre router?
in the end of the IP that can change sometime, like

192.168.1.1 maybe that changed to 192.168.1.2? 1.3? and so on.

Check:
Open: CMD at search menu in windows.
Write: Ipconfig in CMD. look youre IP there.
and change that in router.

Otherwise it might be on Skype, Skype is blocking port 80. so go to options in Skype and "Turn of port 80"

Back