• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Port and connection problems when creating my o.t

twotonebmc

Reaction score
I'm having big problems with my ot server, I have opened many ot servers in the past but now trying again after 2 years im completely lost.
I use uniform server, I have tried all versions of uniserver and every time I get this..
http://postimg.org/image/aa0kccjy9/ ..

I have factory resetted my computer after every reattempt.
I have port forwarded the following: 7171, 7172, 80
I have disabled firewall on all settings.
I have done advanced firewall settings allowing the ports the privilege.

I tried multiple servers and versions of uniserver and they are all failing.
I can log on and play and server by my self, but I can't open to the world.
Can anyone shed some knowledge?
Thank you

After turning off or lowering all defenders still no difference.
I uninstalled all virus soft wares, I turned of windows smart screen, turned of firewall and so on..
I should add on random occasions my internet ip address does appear on uniserver randomly, but only one time 1 of 50.
Any idea's?

I have tried global ip, still didn't work, im from the united kingdom connecting has never been a problem in the past and I connected threw this exact internet provider 2 years ago, problem free and had a large game running with a 100 players world wide, so its got to be a problem with my internet provider or uniform server im thinking. I read the article which tarek1337 posted, everything stated in that article I done correctly and all my ports are open after checking on halfaway.. yet its still not working with open ports and fully unprotected computer, I thank you all for your time to reply it ment a lot if any one has any other idea's just let me know, once again thank you.

"Oh I see now something is wrong and there bam I fixed it have a good day"...

Heard that a lot lately from my ISP lately. Strange that there are so many bugs that just magically disappear when the ISP takes a look at it..

Back