• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Port and IP

kedo123

Reaction score
Actually idk if it's right to write this here or what but i just wanted somebody to help me with the port forwarding cuz i already do it but when check it i see that it's still closed.

And about the IP i wanted to ask if that all i need to do is to get my IP and paste it in the config.lua and that's it? :)

PS: And i do think that this is the way to make it online? :)

Please if u can help make me know Thanks In Advance ^_^

And sorry for asking to much i am just new for this things =)

You need to forward your ports at your default gateway, and if done, allow the ports in your Windows Firewall or simply disable it (not recommended), you can put the dinamic ip too in config.lua (like server.sytes.net) so there's no problem if your global ip changes.

mm nope i only got 1 router and maybe if u can send me any of ur contact info so we can do it ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

Okay please i need ur help now i tried to port forward some other ports (3306,80) and it worked when i tried to make (7171) it gives me this :
Error:I could not see your service on 41.233.131.215 on port (7171)
Reason: Connection timed out

Any help please? =D

Back