• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Port forward problem

meliis

Reaction score
I port forwarded some ports.. 7171, 7172, 80, 3306, 8080 and 8000...
When i chech if my ports are open it says that all ports are closed..
i dont know what to do...

Here is a pic,
28cilg5.png

[EDIT] i know it stands 192.168.1.82 in the lower pic, ignore it i changed it but still dont work

Last edited:
Did you used your ipv4 address? And did you allow the ports in firewalls you have?

Yes i used the IPv4 address whom i got from cmd-> ipconfig/all and yes i allowed them in the firewalls.. I even tried with the firewall off.. :(

You can also have a firewall in a virusscanner, but its probable how you forwarded it. What kind of router do you use?

Error: I could not see your service on 81.216.145.160 on port (7171)
Reason: Connection timed out

dont work :s strange...

btw in that program i downloaded it says i only have 1 dns server, 192.168.1.1... should it be like this or? because when i check my internet options on http://routerlogin.com it says that my dns servers are 213.50.29.170 and 213.50.29.180

Yes, this is normal. You can also try to download a portforwarding program and be sure your ipaddress you use to check ports is right.

You probably must have a static IP adress to make it work. You only see 1 DNS server: it's .. hard to explain :p. Basically it "hides" the real dns servers behind it, something your ISP likes to do. The real DNS servers can be found on the internet easily, or your routers page.

Back