• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Port Forward. We need a good tutorial.

vincent1

Reaction score
Hi people. Iv'e searched on the forum and cannot find any good tutorial on how to port forward.

There are some tutorials but it only explains half the job.

What about open ports in firewall and stuff.

So it would be very useful to have a good tutorial!

This is because those tutorials already exist. If you type your router in google with the word portforwarding you will find tutorials how to portforward with your router.
Same goes with firewall, just type what kind of windows you use with the words open port firewall.

There are tons of port forwarding guides on Google, at least one of them should work for you.

- edit -

nvm, learn how to use google efficiently :p

There are tons of port forwarding guides on Google, at least one of them should work for you.

- edit -

nvm, learn how to use google efficiently :p

Whatever guys...
Everytime people need help here.. your answer is always "öööh check google man"..
Im aware of googles existens.

This is the support channel. We need support from people who know how to solve our problems. We dont need people to tell us to search on google.

Well like Limos said, there is plenty of tutorials about this.

Whatever guys...
Everytime people need help here.. your answer is always "öööh check google man"..
Im aware of googles existens.

This is the support channel. We need support from people who know how to solve our problems. We dont need people to tell us to search on google.
Yes this is the support channel but that doesn't mean you can ask something and command a answer.

Follow this guides @ the tutorial section.
http://otland.net/threads/znotes-port-forwarding-tutorial-small-guide-lot-of-education.107832/
http://otland.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-open-ports-pictures.193248/

I don't mind searching for you if you can't find it, but I can't search for it if I don't know which windows you use and which router.
But still, if you add the words I told you in google with the windows and router you use, you will often find the tutorials on the first page.

Or try to find your router here.
http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/routerindex.htm

What do you expect, you don't give any information about which windows you use and which router, so I write how I find the tutorials I give to people.
I assume you don't expect people to write explanations for all windows versions and for all the 3248023428420943535 different routers out there?
If you wanted people to find a tutorial for you, you could have added it to the post with adding what kind of router and windows you use.

Okej here is how it looks on my router page:
Can somebody see anything thats wrong?

Besides that port 80 aint there?

Namnlös.jpg

Back