• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Port Forward

Reefa

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm trying to port forward but seem to be struggling! Just wondering if anyone can help this is what I've done but it comes up saying my ports are closed.

I have turned my firewall off aswell.
Pics.pngUntitled.png

Router type? Model? Which firewall have you disabled Windows firewall? or router's one (If it has)?
Do you have any Windows internet security program?

Model? Which one of these 3?
Check which one of them is your and follow exactly the tutorial for it.

Are you sure that the server machine is the local IP that you've listed (btw, you dont need to mask the end of your IP, it is local, it doesn't matter, you only need to mask your global ip on images)

Type ipconfig in commandline on your server machine to double check it is the correct local IP.

If your router has DMZ, appoint it to your server local ip, this is a good test to make sure it isnt anything external. IF DMZ works, then the issue lies elsewhere. Don't use DMZ as a long term solution though.

Back