• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Port Forwarding Issues...

axas

Reaction score
Update: Okay, 7171 and 7172 are working, forgot to run the server. Although the only way for others to access the website is by making a change in port which webserver should listen to. Aka they can't access with port 80 (but if I change it to eg 8080 and forward it, then it works just fine), and I have no idea why that is. Been googling but couldn't find anything of use and had this problem for ages now.

Even reinstalled and reconfigured my router.. :\
pfproblems_26930.jpg

Speedtouch ST585 v6

Dunno if DSL is the problem.

Last edited:
Bump.. Turning antivirus off aswell as skype (after changing the network settings) doesn't work either.

I am having the same problem. I honestly have no idea what it is...
I have disabled all firewalls, antivirus, opened ports, restarted router.

No differences. (they're enabled now).

I have "2wire 3800HGV-B"

In the end it's this shitty router that's problematic. Nat loopback was already enabled. Well, when I turned off firewall it actually WORKED but then it would ask for speedtouch login/password..
Anyway, fuck that, been sitting, searching for a solution 3 days straight and it's still not fixed.

Guess I'll just have to use another port for the webhost.

Back
Top Bottom