• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Port Forwarding problem? Please Help!

Redbull116

Reaction score
Hello I'm trying to host my server over the network (worldwide) I forwarded my ports (7171,7172,80,3306)

The server will let me login locally, if i set my config to 127.0.0.1, but after i forwarded my ports i set my config to connect to my ip address and all it does it loads the character list, never showing the list

any ideas why this is happening?

make sure your local ip (the one on the network, not localhost / 127.0.0.1) matches the one used to forward the ports

I'm using TFS cryingdamson 0.3.6 do you think if i got teamviewer one of you guys could help?

also it's 8.60.

but if anyone wants to help me remotely, please feel free

Last edited by a moderator:
You should check if You have a DMZ option in Your router. If so, enable it and use Your IPv4 like in Port Forwarding. Also make sure You shutted off Your system firewall and antivirus protection, cuz it may block You too. If You do all these things, it should work.

Back
Top Bottom