• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Port Forwarding - Setting Server Online

Autobus

Reaction score
Issue is port forwarding, I already opened all required ports (i believe?) 35887
and set the correct IPs on config.lua
I don't know if this needs to be 127.0.0.1 or global IP 177.x.x.x :35889
I use Xampp for the database and I saw a few IP required there or "localhost" stuff and I don't know if I need to change it or leave it like that.
Tested ports with Open Port Check Tool - Test Port Forwarding on Your Router (https://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/) and everything shows as closed while server/web are running. All firewalls down.
I can access character list with client 127.0.0.1 but can't login

Global - Not loading character list
local - Loads character list - can't access game

I've had this issue myself several times (basically everytime I change PC or format OS) If you google the error you will see dozens of threads aswell.

As long as you have your config.lua properly configured (which seems to be the case) it should work.

Every single time I fixed this issue for myself (I know my files are properly setup) is by editing the hosts file but some times the changes are not instant. The last thing I can suggest is to restart/give it some time (maybe flushing dns or dropping the network in windows can force it to refresh?)

The issue was commented by Mark Problem with [TFS 0.1] 10.37 (https://otland.net/threads/problem-with-tfs-0-1-10-37.212349/#post-2036409)

I tried using 8.6 client and it doesn't work, If you are using different client I can retry also after all the replies/help above I don't have anything to say that can help TBH.
but I can take a look through discord screenshare or teamviewer If you wanna.

I did login and got into the server, but web/server is not public.
I believe is that autobuslandia.sytes.net is redirecting to 192.168.0.29
I changed this:
also this on system32/drivers/etc:

The account is invalid (hence is working) and leaving account blank logins to cast system. Is that the correct server?
I closed it like 2 min ago because I can't add it to otservlist thinking it is actually offline, should I open it again? version is 10.98 btw

Back