• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Port Forwarding

Hoster
Reaction score
Hello Otland, it has been a while since last time!¨

I've got a new router last week, a netgear CG3100, and I know how to portforward!
However there's a small problem, I can open port 80, but not 7171, or 7172.

Here's a screenshot from my default gateway to the router, underneith the tab portforwarding.

2m457kj.png

I've used Open Port Check Tool to see if the ports have opened when I open them.
It doens't work if I turn of the firewall either..

Any suggestions on how to solve the problem.

P.s Don't tell me to go to portforwarding.org, I know how to do it, and they say I need to do
exactly as I've done.

Kind Regards,

Hello Otland, it has been a while since last time!¨

I've got a new router last week, a netgear CG3100, and I know how to portforward!
However there's a small problem, I can open port 80, but not 7171, or 7172.

Here's a screenshot from my default gateway to the router, underneith the tab portforwarding.

2m457kj.png

I've used Open Port Check Tool to see if the ports have opened when I open them.
It doens't work if I turn of the firewall either..

Any suggestions on how to solve the problem.

P.s Don't tell me to go to portforwarding.org, I know how to do it, and they say I need to do
exactly as I've done.

Kind Regards,

Maybe i am wrong now, but it looks like you forgot to check the "check circles"?
The ones left of where you typed in "Name".

By the way, you should not have to disable the firewall, just add the server to exceptions.

Hope this helped you some.

Forward your ports in Windows Firewall, and make sure that any software is blocking your server-ports.

Always done both of them! Thanks guys for your help, but that wasn't the problem, I just had to repeat the same action several times, and then it worked, after 6 hrs of work..

P.s the circles are supposed to be like that, it's just for marking the table to delete it otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom