• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC port forwarding

3alola1

I don't have time
Solutions
Reaction score
what should i write there in the wan start and end ip?
bY8wnU

i wanted to host my server for a period of time testing only with my friends before advertising it
You need find the place to allow the game ports 7171 and 7172 for the machine (Local IP) that you are hosting the server, what's your router model ?

Hello 3alola1,

In WAN Host Start IP Address you should put your computers IP Address which looks like 192.168.x.x
You can find this by running CMD -> type in the terminal " ipconfig " without quotes, there you will find your computers ip address.

Than for the ports you would open the ports TCP start "7171" end "7171" and TCP start "7172" end "7172" insert them without quotes.

I hope I could help you out.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask !

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

Hello 3alola1,

In WAN Host Start IP Address you should put your computers IP Address which looks like 192.168.x.x
You can find this by running CMD -> type in the terminal " ipconfig " without quotes, there you will find your computers ip address.

Than for the ports you would open the ports TCP start "7171" end "7171" and TCP start "7172" end "7172" insert them without quotes.

I hope I could help you out.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask !

Sincerely,
Ralumbi
what about the wand host end ip?

Back