• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Port Fowarding and Remere's issues

dumdumpop

Reaction score
So I'm having a few issues with port forwarding. I've never had a problem in the past, but recently switched routers to the Netgear Nighthawk, and now I just cant seem to get it to work. I tried to follow the tutorials posted here, but it wont let me
1. Post several forwarded ports to the same IP
2. Only open a starting port, and leave the end blank (tutorial said to do this)
3. Even if I open one port, it doesn't seem to do anything (according to checkmyport)

I tried to follow another tutorial saying to just do it through to firewall exceptions page, which I did, but doesn't make a difference unfortunately.

As far as the map editor goes, its not a huge deal, but some creatures just appear as a warlock (all white). I thought it could be just newer monsters or something but its even monsters like chickens, rabbits etc. I'm sure they spawn fine, just figured I'd toss that out there while asking for help anyways.

Thanks for the help!

For ports, try to put the starting port 7171 and the ending port 7174, also you have to foward your site port (8080) in my case because my isp blocks the 80 =( after that, set all those ports as an exeption in your firewall both for UDP and TCP.

For the remeres, i had the same with beholders family and butterflies, and alot of other monsters, that's is pretty simple, if you want to change that, just change their looktype in the monsters.xml that is located inside the remeres folder

For ports, try to put the starting port 7171 and the ending port 7174, also you have to foward your site port (8080) in my case because my isp blocks the 80 =( after that, set all those ports as an exeption in your firewall both for UDP and TCP.

For the remeres, i had the same with beholders family and butterflies, and alot of other monsters, that's is pretty simple, if you want to change that, just change their looktype in the monsters.xml that is located inside the remeres folder

Thanks ^^ Now I have one more question for yah!
It appears that everythings working well, servers linked to database properly etc. however, when I turn the server on, and try to log in, instantly it says "Cannot Connect to Login Server. Error: Disconnected from server (200002)"

Also is everything on Xampp supposed to seem.. Blank? If I click Accounts on localhost, nothings there it says 0 queries but the guides I was following said account 1/1 should exist

Thanks again, I really appreciate it

That depends.... How people create an account on your server? Site or account manager? If account manager is the answer than it really should be an 1/1 account there.

On your distro, everything goes well and in the end appear "your server is online" ?

That depends.... How people create an account on your server? Site or account manager? If account manager is the answer than it really should be an 1/1 account there.

On your distro, everything goes well and in the end appear "your server is online" ?
Yup says servers online, is there anyway you can send me a link to a 10.76 (preferably precompiled) server distro? I've looked everywhere for a different one than I have (due to the amount of issues I'm having) and honestly cant find anything... even using the search

I was told I can manually make an account through the localhost page, don't really see how yet though
I don't have a website set up yet

Well.... That will be complicated.

Ok, first of all, Check if your IP is correct on both config.lua and IPchanger. Run everything as admin ( if you are using windows) I suggest you to use the OTLand ipchanger.

Now that you are 100% sure that your IP is correct in everything, using the OTLand ipchanger, hit apply without any tibia client open. That is what I done when I had the same problem.

For manually adding an account you have to open the phpmyadmin, go to the "accounts" table and in the upmost panel, hit "insert" and start making your account manually. IF your phpmyadmin is password encrypted than put this one "40bd001563085fc35165329ea1ff5c5ecbdbbeef", this is password "123".

Well.... That will be complicated.

Ok, first of all, Check if your IP is correct on both config.lua and IPchanger. Run everything as admin ( if you are using windows) I suggest you to use the OTLand ipchanger.

Now that you are 100% sure that your IP is correct in everything, using the OTLand ipchanger, hit apply without any tibia client open. That is what I done when I had the same problem.

For manually adding an account you have to open the phpmyadmin, go to the "accounts" table and in the upmost panel, hit "insert" and start making your account manually. IF your phpmyadmin is password encrypted than put this one "40bd001563085fc35165329ea1ff5c5ecbdbbeef", this is password "123".

Made the account without a problem, thanks ^^
However, still cant login! IP is the same, ports are open (80/8080 isn't working, but I read that's just for the website anyways, 7171/7172 works fine) Using the OTland IP changer, tested hitting apply prior, still no luck D:

EDIT:
Now I can get it to say Account name invalid / account name / password incorrect, but I have it saved properly on the database x.x

FINAL EDIT:
I GOT IT! Wow, what a headache. That was beyond miserable lmao I switched servers after all that, and worked perfectly fine. So my guess was some sort of issue with the previous server I downloaded, but hey, whatever its good now :D!

I really appreciate all the help nonetheless! Thanks again :D!

Last edited:
Back