• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Port opening help

7171 is the login port
7172 is the game port

You probably needs port 80 open as well, for the website. (so people can create accounts and manage characters)

Your internal port looks incorrect. I wouldn't expect to see such a high number as 255.

If you're unsure of which internal host/port is yours..

• Open command prompt (cmd) in administrator mode.
  • Type ipconfig and then hit enter
  • You'll see a bunch of information pop up, but look for IPv4 address. That will be your internal port number you want to use when opening your ports.

Your numbers might be different, but it'll look like this.

Untitled.png

--

Beyond that, just make sure your port and ip information inside of config.lua is correct.

7171 is the login port
7172 is the game port

You probably needs port 80 open as well, for the website. (so people can create accounts and manage characters)

Your internal port looks incorrect. I wouldn't expect to see such a high number as 255.

If you're unsure of which internal host/port is yours..

• Open command prompt (cmd) in administrator mode.
  • Type ipconfig and then hit enter
  • You'll see a bunch of information pop up, but look for IPv4 address. That will be your internal port number you want to use when opening your ports.

Your numbers might be different, but it'll look like this.

View attachment 63564

--

Beyond that, just make sure your port and ip information inside of config.lua is correct.
Would you mind help me trough teamviewer?

Back