• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Port Opening Problems! Please help

Spaikin

Reaction score
Hello, my router is called : DrayTek Vigor2700 Series, and when I open the ports as I should, other players still cant connect, anyone got any idea? Sorry for that small information, but I am pretty new on this.. :/

Did you open both port 7171/7172, did you follow a portforwarding tutorial how to portforward with your router to check if you did it correctly? Did you turn off your firewall or added the ports in it?
For the rest, do you have this ip: What Is My IP Address | Shows Your IP Address. in config.lua and are other people connecting with that?
And what happens when people try to login? Can they see the character list and what kind of error do they get (from the client)?

When they try to connect to my server, it says "The character list is being loaded.." for some seconds, and then it just dissapears and then you come back to the normal tibia again

Last edited:
Back