• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Port wont open . tryed EVERYTHING! PLEASE HELP!

kronik203

Reaction score
Port 7171 just won't open. I tried going to port forward.com did everything and nothing. i uninstalled every antivirus / firewall i have. I added to to the list on windows firewall and everything.

I read atleast 10 tutorials and i just can't seem to get the port to open. Please my server is basically ready to go up and i came across this =/!

Please help me out

Alright try this: Set your ip to 192.168.1.39 (Static ip), set the ip (192.168.1.39) in your router, then go to whatsmyip.org and you will see your global ip address, go to your config of your server place it at ip= "ip number" it should work.

My internet modem was reconfigured yesterday and now my deafult ip is 172.16.0.1 .... lol when i check vapus it says port 80 is closed now? lol im on the peek to give up=(

anyone wanna teamviewer with me to help me out please!

Back